Calm North East Travel Package
The North East is one of the most ethnically and linguistically diverse regions in India. Assam occupies the lush lowlands of the Brahmaputra Valley and is the most densely populated. Arunachal Pradesh is one of the major tourist attractions because of its Buddhist influence. Meghalaya, with its pine clad hills and lakes, is famous as the wettest region of the world. The seven sister states of the North East region comprise of various tribal villages, hills, waterfalls, and verdure landscapes. In the 8 days/ 7 nights itinerary offered by Kiomoi, the first day of the tour itinerary includes a visit to the Maa Kaamkhya Temple in Guwahati. The Day 2 of the itinerary includes a visit to the Bomdila where the wild life enthusiasts can click the photographs of more than 300 species in the dense green forests of the region. The day 3 to 7 of the tour itinerary comprise of a visit to Tawang, Bhalukpong, Nameri and Guwahati. The dinner and the overnight stay are included in the tour itinerary offered by Kiomoi. During the eighth day of the tour itinerary, travellers have to move back to Guwahati to take a flight to their home town.
Calm North East Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Calm North East 8 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Bhalukpong||1 Night||Hotel Mandal GhangSimilar|
|Dirang||1 Night||Dirang Tourist Lodge/Similar|
|Tawang||3 Night||Ana Sonnam Tsomu Homestay/Similar|
|Bomdila||1 Night||Anu Homestay/Similar|
|Tezpur||1 Night||Hotel Pineyard/similar|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.