Shri Vittal Dham Darshan Travel Package
Pandharpur is one of the revered pilgrimage sites in Maharashtra. It is located 65 km west of Sholapur, on the banks of the river Bhimarathi also known as Chandrabhaga. Pandharpur enshrines Vithoba in a grand temple, on the banks of the river. Vithoba is a form of Krishna; the name Vithoba means Father Vitthala. Vitthala is said to have been derived from the word Vishnu in Kannada.
Shri Vittal Dham Darshan Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Shri Vittal Dham Darshan 7 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Solapur||1 Night||Srikamal International / similar hotel||City Park Hotel / similar hotel||Tripursundari Hotel / similar hotel|
|Tuljapur||1 Night||Son Of Sun Hotel / similar hotel||Shree Ganesh Lodge / similar hotel||Shree Ganesh Lodge / similar hotel|
|Pandharpur||2 Night||Shamiana Hotel / similar hotel||Laxmi Palace Hotel / similar hotel||Aishwarya Hotel / similar hotel|
|Akola||2 Night||Radhika Hotel / similar hotel||Greenland Cottages Hotel / similar hotel||Jasnagra Hotel / similar hotel|
- 1 night stay in Double room in Solapur.
- 1 night stay in Double room in Tuljapur.
- 2 nights stay in Double room in Pandharpur.
- 2 nights stay in Double room in Akola.
- Daily Breakfast in Solapur, Pandharpur, Tuljapur, Akola. It can be customized to include other meals.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC Indica with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.