Himachal Delight Travel Package
The travelers who are passionate about exploring the snow blanketed hills of Himachal can think of availing the Himachal delight tour package. The journey for this 7 days tour starts from Pathankot, Mc leodganj, Dharamsala, Dalhousie, and Chamba. The travelers can saunter the snowy hills,rivers, can look out for adventure activities and temples which allures the attention of many travelers. In this aspect the 7-8 days itinerary of the Himachal Delight tour packages is an excellent option. The traveleTrs who are passionate about walking in the shivalik ranges and mellowing around the old market of Dharamsala must plan a tour to Himachal. The peace and cool reprieve of air is quiet welcoming at various destinations in Himachal. To book these tour packages the travelers can contact Kiomoi.
Himachal Delight Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Himachal Delight 7 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Dharamshala||3 nights||Snow Crest Hotel / similar hotel||Royal Palace Hotel / similar hotel||Asia Helath Resort / similar hotel|
|Dalhousie||3 nights||New Metro Hotel / similar hotel||Sagrika Resort / similar hotel||Dalhousie Heights / similar hotel|
- 3 nights stay in double room in Dharamshala.
- 3 nights stay in double room in Dalhousie.
- Daily breakfast in Dharamshala and Dalhousie. It can be customized to include other meals.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC Indica with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Must See India reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
The tour to Himachal Pradesh was arranged by Kiomoi was good,The transportation was customer friendly. The transport operator must be clearly informed about the itenery. Some times they are stubborn. Even the place of stay is not always good. This time the accommodation booked is moderate at Chandigarh. At manali hotel Himgiri was very good, staff was courteous except hot water was not coming in bathroom, n it was very chill outside. Innova was given to us for the entire tour and the driver were good. Will definitely utilise the service of Kiomoi again for forthcoming tours. Thank u Kiomoi