World Heritage Site for Bangle Florican Travel Package
Guwahati- Capital city of Assam is bordered by mountains with the Brahmaputra River flowing past. A gateway to North Easts,Seven Sisters, Guwahati is an enchanting tourist destination in India. Explore countrys diverse flora and fauna and World Heritage Site with North East tour packages at low prices only at Kiomoi.com.
With this 05 nights and 06 day wildlife holiday package, visitors can mark their presence at the most popular destinations in North-East including Guwahati, Manas and Kazirana. Guwahati sightseeing has a religious significance and hence, travelers can pay homage at the famous kamakhya Temple. A tour to Assam is incomplete without the visit to renowned national parks including Manas and Kaziranga. Owing to Kazirangas natural setting, the state government labeled it as a national park in 1974. Later, UNESCO declared Kaziranga as a World Heritage Site for wildlife in 1985. Known to house the maximum population of one-horned Rhinoceros worldwide, tourists can also witness a variety of migratory as well as resident birds in Kaziranga. Another must visit destination is Manas National park which is the only Tiger Reserve in Assam. It is also known to host the endangered Bengal Florican.
North-East can be best explored from October to April every year. For all he nature and wildlife lovers, a trip to these national parks is an experience of a lifetime..
World Heritage Site for Bangle Florican Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
World Heritage Site for Bangle Florican 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Guwahati||2 nights||Hotel Siroy Lily||Mayflower Hotel||Center Point|
|Manas||1 night||Manas Guest House||Musa Retreat||V Resort|
|Kaziranga||2 nights||Florican Lodge||Wild Grass Hotel||Borgos Resort|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.