Kerala Thrills Travel Package
Beautiful, serene, diverse and intriguing are synonym to the state of Kerala. Further, being surrounded by the Arabian Sea and dotted by numerous lakes make Kerala one of the most preferred tourist destinations in South India. Travelers can explore the best of Kerala with affordable Kerala holiday packages offered by Kiomoi.
Get a chance to visit some of the most vibrant destinations from Kerala like Kochi, Athirapally, Munnar and Thekkady as you book this 05 nights and 06 days Kerala tour package. Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Net and Indo-Portuguese Museum are some of the tourist places to visit in Kochi. Enjoy nature at its best as you pay a visit to Athirapally and Vazhachal Waterfalls while on a tour to Athrirapally. Known for its spectacular stretch of mountains dotted with tea plantations and dense forests, Munnar is a quaint hill station in Kerala. You can enjoy a sightseeing tour to Munnar where you will visit Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty dam, Kundala Dam, Eco point and tea plantations. Another, not to miss destination is Thekkady which is famous for its Periyar Wildlife Sancturay. You may also go for a boat cruise on Periyar Lake, the core of Periyar National Park.
You can choose to visit Kerala at any time throughout the year as the state has a pleasant temperature for its visitors to enjoy it to the fullest.
Kerala Thrills Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Kerala Thrills 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Kochi||1 night||Royal Residency / similar hotel||Cochin Tower Hotel / similar hotel||Sea Lord Hotel/ similar hotel|
|Athirapally||1 night||Riverok Villas / similar hotel||Riverok Villas / similar hotel||Riverok Villas / similar hotel|
|Munnar||1 night||Emmel Dwellings / similar hotel||C7 hotel / similar hotel||Tea Valley Resort / similar hotel|
|Thekkady||2 nights||Lake Queen Hotel / similar hotel||Ambadi Hotel / similar hotel||Tree Top Hotel / similar hotel|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price is exclusive GST 5%.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.