Gorgeous Hills Of Uttarakhand Travel Package
The North Indian state of Uttarakhand is a home to plethora of hill stations, pilgrimage sites and wildlife sanctuaries. Its an absolute delight for all the nature lovers as Kiomoi brings this Uttarakhand tour package at an economical price for them to enjoy the chilling mountain air and breath-taking scenic views.
The Gorgeous Hills of Uttrakhand tour packages will take the visitors on 04 nights and 05 days expedition covering some of the famous tourist destinations like Nainital, Almora, and Ranikhet. It is a perfect getaway for the wildlife enthusiasts they will get an opportunity to explore the Binsar wild life sanctuary. Mountain lovers can make the best of their holiday by catching the glimpse of peaks of Nanda hills and Jhandi Dhar hills of Kumaon. On a trip to Ranikhet, a visit to JhulaDevi Temple is a must. Nainital Sightseeing includes a visit to Tiffin top, Nainital Lake and Naini Peak.
The travellers who want to make their journey, the best in class experience can think of booking the Gorgeous Hills of Uttrakhand Hills of Uttrakhand tour package through an online assistance offered by Kiomoi.
Gorgeous Hills Of Uttarakhand Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Gorgeous Hills Of Uttarakhand 5 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Nainital||2 Night||Hotel Suntej Plaza / Similar||Hotel Avlokan / Similar||The Earl`s Court / Similar|
|Almora||1 Night||Hotel Pitamber / Similar||Hotel Shikhar / Similar||Hotel Milam Inn / Similar|
|Ranikhet||1 Night||Hotel Ranikhet Grand / Similar||Hotel Pool Retretrat / Similar||Woods Villa Resort / Similar|
- Assistance on arrival at Airport/Railway Station
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Accommodation in respective hotels on double / twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- 5% GST(Goods & Service Tax)
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.