Shillong with Dawki Travel Package
Shillong is commonly referred as the "Scotland of the East". Take a walk through the manicured gardens of Lady Hydari Park in Shillong. This hill station is surrounded by pine tree from all sides. Soak in the beauty of Umiam Lake, a wide and picturesque reservoir famous for various activities including boating, water cycling, kayaking, and scooting. It is visited by a large number of people from nook and corner of India throughout the year. Take a pit stop to visit the highest point of Shillong known as Shillong View Point. The breathtaking panoramic view offered by this point is something you will remember for lifetime. Explore the two other prominent tourist destinations in Shillong, Wards Lake and Air force Museum.
Do visit one of the wettest places on Earth, Cherrapunjee. Elephant Falls, Mawkdok Dympep Valley View Point, and Seven Sisters Falls are some of the major attractions in Cherrapunjee that should be on the list of every traveler visiting here. Visit Mawlynnong Village, the cleanest village in India and get closer to nature. Get surprised by the hidden paradise, Dawki. This town lies just 2 km away from Bangladesh border. The magical Umngot River in Dawki is a crystal clear river. Take a boat ride here and it will leave you astonished. The waters of the river are so clear that it seems boats are floating in space.
Shillong with Dawki Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Shillong with Dawki 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Shillong||2 Night||Meera Holiday Villa||Best Holiday Inn|
|Cherapunjee||1 Night||Kar Shongthait HS||La Kooper Inn|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price is exclusive of GST 5%.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
Great planning. Wonderful hotels. BBest driver. Kiomoi ensured that our holiday to North East was perfect blend of leisure and sightseeing. Special thanks to our driver Mr. Bikash for ensuring that the we saw all the places at a leisurely pace. It was great to work with Kiomoi. Thanks
I travelled Shillong and Cherapunjee with my family from 20th Oct'18 to 24th Oct'18. The choice of hotels were good. The vehicle was good and specially our driver was very polite, professional and knowledgeable.
Excellent tour planner. Our tour to MEGHALAYA was managed nicely. Certainly I will recommend Kiomoi for all my friends.
Dear Kiomoi, Had a Great Vacation in Guwahati, Shillong and Cherrapunjee. Planned a trip with 4 Families. Kiomoi provided a nice package which included main sightseeing places at an affordable rate. Accommodation was great everywhere. Provided us a skilled and good behaviour driver. We can contact Kiomoi tour operators whenever we want and they were responsive. Had an awesome and Great trip! Thank you Kiomoi.
trip to Meghalaya was really amazing. Inova cab provided was excellent condition. The driver was very co-operative and helpful. We with my family enjoyed the trip.
Had a wonderful time in Meghalaya. Planned a trip with friends, a group of 5. Kiomoi provided a nice package which included main sightseeing places at an affordable rate. Accomodation was great especially at Cherrapunji. They provided us a good vehicle and a skilled driver. Driver's behaviour and driving was commendable but would have been even better if he was more communicative. Kiomoi tour operators were reaponsive and reachable all the time and modified the tour plan according to our needs. Had an awesome trip!