Konkan Temple Trails Travel Package
Being the third largest state in India, Maharashtra is a must-visit culturally rich and diverse destination. A good number of pilgrims from all parts of the country mark their presence everyday which leads to increase in Maharashtra?s tourism.
This 03 nights and 04 days Temple trails tour package includes a visit to the most sought after holy destinations in Maharashtra covering Kunkeshwar, Malvan, Vengurla and Tarkali. Situated on the banks of Arabian Sea, a trip to Kunkeshwar covers all the religious sites and temples such as to Bhalachandra Baba Math, Swayambhu Mandir, Kanakavli, Dabhol Ganapati Mandir, Hurshi Ganapati Mandir and Kunkeshwar Mandir. Travelers can seek utmost peace and tranquillity as they indulge in Malvan sightseeing, which include Mithabav Gajbadevi Mandir, Achara Rameshwar Mandir and Anganevadi Bharadi Devi Mandir. Further, this pilgrimage tour itinerary includes a visit to some of the important holy destinations in Vengurla like Ganapati Mandir Reddi and Vetoba Mandir. A visit to India?s first Sai Baba temple in Kudal is the highlight of this Temple trail tour package.
Accompanied by the best stay option and guide to assist, this Maharashtra Temple Trailtour package by Kiomoi can surely be the best deal for one and
Konkan Temple Trails Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Konkan Temple Trails 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Kunkeshwar||1 Night||Salvi Resort / Similar||Anant Resort / Similar||Anant Resort / Similar|
|Malvan||1 Night||Tarkarli Niwas / Similar||Chivala Beach Hotel / Similar||Avisa Nila Beach resort / Similar|
|Vengurla||1 Night||Konkan Kinara / Similar||Sagar Holiday Resort / Similar||
Sun Burn Beach resort/Similar
- Accomodation in well appointed Dbl room
- Daily breakfast
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive AC Car with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- [email protected]%
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.