Rann Utsav 2020-21 Travel Package
The Rann Utsav showcases the art and culture of the Gujarat region. Organized between the months of November to February every year, in this festivity the travellers will get an opportunity to take a ride on the camel's hood, see the local villagers dancing on the traditional instrumental music, live in tents and the sumptuous meals can be best enjoyed here. Other activities like games would keep travellers engaged and busy. Kiomoi has devised a special Fix and Tailor-made tour package for the Rann Utsav in which the first day of the tour includes the arrival at the Bhuj and later they have to drive up to Kutch, to enjoy the Kutch festival. The second day of the tour includes a visit to the Kala Dungar where the travellers can enjoy the camel race. After the departure from the Rann Safari, the travellers have to move to their tents where they can rest. The day 3 of the tour includes a visit to Mandvi, Vijay Villas Palace, Mata no Madh Lakhpat, Narayan Sarovar, Koteshwar, Chhari Dhanch, Fossil Park and Dhonodhar, Thar and Kahatu Vadi. During this three days tour, two days overnight stay is also constitutes the part of the tour itinerary offered by Kiomoi. All necessary inclusions and exclusions are also welcomed in the tour itinerary for all the travellers who want to avail the customized tour packages.
Rann Utsav 2020-21 Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Rann Utsav 2020-21 3 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Deluxe|
|Kutch||2 nights||A/C Swiss Tents|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Accommodation in well furnished Tent room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per schedule.
- Use of recreational activities available at the site
- All sightseeing & transfers As per the Schedule
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 25% retention charges, if cancelled more than 45 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- 50% retention charges, if cancelled more than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival (but less than 45 days).
- 100% retention charges, if cancelled less than 20 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Changes in guest names would be treated as Cancellation.
- Prices not valid from 20th Dec - 01st Jan.
- Price exclusive of GST
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.