Char Dham Yatra Travel Package
One of the most important Hindu pilgrimage circuit, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath together constitute the Charm Dham. Yamunotri is home to the temple dedicated to Goddess Yamuna and the holy springs at Jankichatti. Gangotri houses the revered shrine of Gangotri and is believed to be the spot where Ganga descended on earth. Kedarnath houses the shrine of Sri Kedarnath Ji, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Badrinath is home to Sri Badrinath Ji Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu. For those undertaking this arduous journey, the Chardham must be visited from left to right - commencing with Yamunotri, proceeding to Gangotri, Kedarnath and culminating at Badrinath.
Char Dham Yatra Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Char Dham Yatra 12 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Haridwar||1 Night||Trishul Hotel / similar hotel||Teerth Hotel / similar hotel|
|Barkot||2 Nights||Rana Tourist Lodge / similar hotel||Chauhan Annexe Hotel / similar hotel|
|Uttarkashi||2 Night||Monal Tourist Home / similar hotel||5 Elements Hotel / similar hotel|
|Guptakashi||1 Night||The Chardham Camp / similar hotel||The Chardham Camp / similar hotel|
|Kedarnath||1 Night||GMVN Tourist Bungalow / similar hotel||GMVN Tourist Bungalow / similar hotel|
|Joshimath||1 Night||kamet Hotel / similar hotel||Dronagiri Hotel / similar hotel|
|Badrinath||1 Night||Narayan Palace Hotel / similar hotel||Narayan Palace Hotel / similar hotel|
|Srinagar||1 Night||New Kohsheen Hotel / similar hotel||Grand Osheen Hotel / similar hotel|
|Rishikesh||1 Night||New Bhandari Swiss Cottage / similar hotel||New Bhandari Swiss Cottage / similar hotel|
- Daily Breakfast in Haridwar, Barkot, Uttarkashi, Guptakashi, Joshimath, Badrinath, Srinagar, Rishikesh. It can be customized to include other meals.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC car with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be included.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.