The North India Heritage Tour by Kiomoi is designed to cover the most popular tourist destinations of North India, which include Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho and Varanasi.The starting point of this tour is Delhi, which is India?s capital territory, and one of the most historically rich and culturally significant cities of the country. Some of the most popular tourist spots in Delhi include Red Fort, Qutb Minar, Jama Masjid, Humayun?s Tomb, among others.
The next destination in the North India Heritage Tour is Jaipur. The capital city of Rajasthan, the city is famous for its heritage, forts, monuments and architecture. The major points of interest are Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar. Agra, situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh, is most famous for the iconic Taj Mahal. Apart from that, the historic city is also renowned for Agra Fort, Akbar?s Tomb, Jama Mosque and Panch Mahal. The next stop in this tour is Orchha, located in Madhya Pradesh. The historic town is famous for its forts and temples, some of which are Ram Raja Temple, Raja Mahal, Raj Mahal Palace and Lakshmi Mandir. The next destination, Khajuraho, again in Madhya Pradesh, is famous for its monuments, temples, and magnificent architecture. The most famous sites are Lakshmana Temple, Kandariya Mahadeva Temple, Chaturbhuj Temple, Archaeological Museum, etc.
The last city to be covered in this tour package is the spiritual city of Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh. Some of the most important attractions include Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Manikarnika Ghat and Dashashwamedh Ghat. The best time to visit North India is from the months of October to March, and the North India Heritage tour is best when availed during this time.
Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
Arrive at Delhi, transfer to the hotel. later proceed for the sightseeing tour of the city. Visit red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Mosque, Himaun’s Tomb, Lotus temple, Qutub Minar and India Gate. Stay overnight at Delhi.
Day 2 - Delhi – Jaipur ( 250 Kms/5 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur by Choki-Dhani, where we will take a stop for Lunch. Later drive to Jaipur. Arrival at Jaipur hotel. Dinner and Stay overnight at Jaipur.
Day 3 - Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Amber Fort and ride like a king or queen on elephant's back there. Sightseeing tour of the city of Jaipur is scheduled for the day that includes a visit to the City Palace, the City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar - a royal observatory with masonry astronomical instruments and Hawa Mahal. Come back to the hotel for Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 4 - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (230kms/ 6hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra, visiting Fatehpur Sikri en route. Fatehpur Sikri has sacred tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti and Buland Darwaza, reputed to be the largest gateway in the world. It has several monuments, palaces and courtyards worth a visit. It was very well planned city by Akbar but had to be deserted due to scarcity of water.Arrival at Agra hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Agra hotel.
Day 5 - Agra - Orchha (235kms/6 hrs)
In the morning visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb. Late afternoon drive to Orchha. Arrive at hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay in Orchha hotel.
Day 6 - Orchha - Khajuraho (180kms/4hrs)
After breakfast visit the Orchha village. Drive to Khajuraho. Settle into hotel and visit the temples renowned for their erotic sculptures, set in lush countryside. Dinner and Overnight stay in Khajuraho hotel.
Day 7 - Khajuraho - Varanasi (400kms/8hrs)
Early morning drive to Varanasi, one of the holiest towns in the Hindu religion. Arrival at Varanasi hotel for a well deserved rest - the road to Varanasi leaves much to be desired.Dinner and Overnight stay at Varanasi hotel.
Day 8 - Varanasi
Enjoy early morning cruise on the holy Ganges. After breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of the city, visit the Temples and one of the biggest university of India. Later in the day, excursion to Sarnath. Also not to miss the deer park and the museum.Come back to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 9 - Varanasi - Departure
After Breakfast transfer to Airport / Railway Station for onward destination.
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Delhi||1 Night||Airport Inn Hotel / Similarl||Clarks Inn / Similar||Hotel Vikram / Similar|
|Jaipur||2 Night||Arya niwas Hotel / Similar||The Park Classic / Similar||Ramada / Similar|
|Agra||1 Night||Taj Inn / Similar||Hotel Amar / Similar||Mansingh / Similar|
|Orchha||1 Night||Hotel sunset/ Similar||River side / Similar||Amar Mahal / Similar|
|Khajuraho||1 Night||Nirvana / Similar||GW Greenwood / Similar||Clarks Hotel / Similar|
|Varanasi||2 night||HKJ Residency / Similar||Divine Destination / Similar||The India Benaras / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed Room
- Daily breakfast in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho and Varanasi.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour by exclusive AC Car
- Experience driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected]% extra
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices are not valid in Hight season
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.