The Feel the Shekhawati Culture tour package by Kiomoi is a budget package, which ensures you get the best taste of the culture of Rajasthan, Delhi, and Uttar Pradesh. It covers the classic triangle of Delhi- Agra- Jaipur, and in addition Mandawa.
Delhi, the National Capital Region of India, is one of the most historically rich and culturally significant and traditionally vibrant regions in the country. The city is a perfect blend of historic era, and modernity. Some of the most striking tourist destinations in the region include The Red Fort, Qutb Minar, Humayun?s Tomb, Jama Masjid, to name just a few. Delhi has something or the other for everyone- for shopaholics, adventure enthusiasts, history buffs, and for people of all ages and interests.
The next destination covered in this tour package is Agra. It is one of the most beautiful and significant cities in the North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The city is most famous for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Akbar?s Tomb, among many others. Agra is a great architectural marvel, and is full of monuments from the Mughal era. The city has flocks of tourists coming in from far and beyond, all year long.
Jaipur is the next destination in this tour package. The city, which is also the capital of Rajasthan, is one of the most major points of interest of tourists from India, as well as abroad. The main places of interest in Jaipur are Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. Jaipur is also known for its artifacts and jewelery.
The last destination of the tour package is Mandawa, which is a striking town in Rajasthan. The town in most renowned for Castle Mandawa, and its various havelis and shopping centers.
The best time to visit is from the months of October through March, when the weather is just right for a vacation, be it with your family, your significant other, friends, or even alone.
Kiomoi takes care of all your bookings, so that you just take care of your enjoyment.
Day 1 - Arrive Delhi
Arrival and Transfer to the Hotel later will proceed for the city sightseeing of Old Delhi. Visit Red Fort, Jama Mosque and Chandni Chowk. Enjoy a cycle rikshaw ride at Chandni Chowk. Come back to the hotel for lunch and again proceed for the new Delhi sightseeing. Visit Lotus temple and Qutub Minar. In the evening visit India Gate. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 2 - Delhi – Agra (200 Kms/ 4 hrs)
In the morning, after breakfast, drive to Agra, the City of Taj that takes about four to five hours and check in at the hotel on arrival. Go on the sightseeing tour with marble wonder Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb. Visit the local market in the evening.
Return to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 3 - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur (235 Kms/ 6hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Jaipur, visiting Fatehpur Sikri en route. Fatehpur Sikri has sacred tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti and Buland Darwaza, reputed to be the largest gateway in the world. It has several monuments, palaces and courtyards worth a visit. It was very well planned city by Akbar but had to be deserted due to scarcity of water.Continue drive to jaipur and Overnight stay
Day 4 - Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Amber Fort and ride like a king or queen on elephant's back there. Sightseeing tour of the city of Jaipur is scheduled for the day that includes a visit to the City Palace, the City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar -a royal observatory with masonry astronomical instruments and Hawa Mahal. In the evening visit Chowki Dhani – A theme village.Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 5 - Jaipur – Mandawa (Shekhawai) (180 Kms / 4hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Mandawa, where you can see the Mandawa Fort, the different setting and style of all its 51 rooms and its museum that has a rich collection of arms with jade handles and traditional ceremonial costumes of the royal family. Village tour in the evening.Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 6 - Mandawa - Delhi (245 Kms/ 5 hrs)
After breakfast, see the painted Havelis of Mandawa that belong to its rich merchants including the Chowkhani Haveli, Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli and Mohahanlal Saraf Haveli and note that most of the paintings and frescoes have local deities and daily desert lifestyle as its main theme. Leave for Delhi in the afternoon. Arrive Delhi and transferred to Airport or raiway station for Onward Travel
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Delhi||1 Night||Hotel Ajanta / Similar||Carks Heights / Similar||Hotel Vikram / Similar|
|Agra||1 Night||Jyoti continental / Similar||Atulya Taj / Similar||Howard Plaza/ Similar|
|Jaipur||2 Night||Arya Niwas Hotel/ Similar||The park Classic / Similar||The Pepermint / Similar|
|Mandawa||1 Night||Royal Rest / Similar||Pawwana Haveli / Similar||Udai Vilas Palace / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily breakfast in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Mandawa.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive AC Indigo/Dzire Car with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected]%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.