Romantic Rendezvous with Himalayas Travel Package
Romantic Rendezvous with Himalayas Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Day 1 - Delhi to Solan (320kms/7hrs)
Early morning our representative shall pick you at the airport and you will be driven to Solan-Solan is situated midway between Kalka and Shimla. Check into a hotel as soon as you reach there. Thereafter, you will be exploring the city and visiting places-Famous 'Mohan Meakin's Brewery' in Solan, set up in 1855 A.D. The mountains near Solan offer interesting trekking possibilities and its streams are well stocked with a variety of game fish. Solan district is covered by catchment areas of three important rivers, namely Satluj, Yamuna and Ghagar. Return to hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay .
Day 2 - Solan to Shimla (45kms / 1-2hrs)
After having breakfast, you will be driven to Shimla. Check into a hotel on arrival. Thereafter, you will explore the city of Shimla. You will be visiting places like Mall Road -Located at the heart of the town, the Mall Road in Simla is one of the busiest commercial areas of this place,Annandale-Situated at a distance of 2 kilometers from the heart of the city, Annandale is a lovely picnic spot that is a major tourist attraction.State Museum & Library.Return to hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 3 - Shimla - Excursion trip to Chail and Kufri
After having breakfast, you will be driven to Chail (43-km from Shimla) and dwelling in the midst of a lush green setting. At 2,250m, it has the world's highest cricket pitch and a polo ground, the old palace.After sight seeing of Chail drive to Kufri-It is a tiny hill station located 19-kms from Shimlaon the National Highway No.22. It has a Himalayan Nature Park.The Indira Tourist Park is near the Himalayan Nature Park and provides panoramic view of the locations around. It is famous for its trekking and hiking trails. Return to hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 4 - Shimla to Mashobra (40kms/2hrs)
After having breakfast, you will be driven to Mashobra.Check into a hotel on arrival. Thereafter, you will explore the city of Mashobra by visiting Bandochy , the summer residence of actress Waheeda Rehman with the prettiest garden in the area. Dane’s Folly , a beautiful property which is now the summer residence of the Punjab Governor.Jams, pickles and squashes are best buys at Mashobra. During the local Fair in June, there a number of shops selling traditional woollen wear too..Get the best adventure activities here- pony rides, camping and biking on the Barmain- Basantpur Road.Trekking can be done at the Shali Peak and also from Fagu to Chharabra. Go paragliding in the hills of Mashobra and take off in the fields of Chahha village at Kasauli. Return to hotel.Diner and Overnight stay.
Day 5 - Mashobra to Naldhera (10kms)
After having breakfast, you will be driven to Naldhera.Check into a hotel on arrival. Thereafter, you will explore the city of Naldhera-Long walks through pine lined roads, excursions to picnic spots or old English style cottages in the surrounding villages of baldian, Talli and Durgapur. If you are here in June there is the Sipi Fair, said to be a festival of matchmaking.Rest of the evening at leisure.Return to hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 6 - Naldhera to Chandigarh via Pinjore & Panchkula. (135kms)
After having breakfast, you will be driven to Chandigarh via Pinjor (20kms before Chandigarh) and Panchkula (15kms beforeChandigarh).You will visiting places like-Pinjore Garden-It covers a total area of 100 acres.Chandigarh Pinjore Garden serves as the venue for hosting the annual event of mango festival.The garden houses a mini zoo, historic places, Japanese garden, nursery and a number of picnic spots.Panchkula-Sri Mata Mansa Devi, dedicated to Goddess Mansa. Move towards to Chandigarh.Dinner and Overngiht stay.
Day 7 - Chandigarh to Delhi (260kms/5hrs)
After having breakfast, you will be visiting places like-Rock Garden,Rose Garden etc.Come back to the hotel for check-out and Drive to Delhi with a wonderful memories of Himachal Pradesh.
Romantic Rendezvous with Himalayas 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Solan||1 Night||Centarosa Resort / Similar||Mayur Hotel Bar And Restaurant / Similar||Hotel Paragon Palace / Similar|
|Shimla||3 Nights||Hotel Grace / Similar||Hotel Golf Links / Similar||De Exotica Crest / similar hotel|
|Chandigardh||1 night||Hotel Blue Moon / Similar||Hotel Diamond Inn / Similar||FabHotel Le Monarque Piccadily Chowk / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed double room
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Daily breakfast in Shimla,Naldhera,Mashobra,Solan and Chandigarh .It can be customized to include other meals.
- Transfers from Delhi to Delhi.
- Local Sightseeing tour.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transportation charges are inclusive of all Fuel Charges, Daily Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Toll taxes and Parking.
- Local assistance if required.
- 5% GST(Goods & service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Must See India reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Travel With Kiomoi ?
Best Price Guaranteed We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
Dedicated Tour Planner As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one.
Customization A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
Assistance 24X7 If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Customers Delight Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Have you any Question
Give Your Review on this Package
Total Reviews 0