Relaxation in Uttrakhand Travel Package
Home to several pilgrimage sites, hill stations and national parks, Uttarakhand is a state in Northern India. Twisted hilly roads and high-altitude hiking trails leading to several spectacular tourist spots and Hindu shrines is what constitutes this beautiful state in India. Perfect for groups and families alike, best of Uttaranchal holiday packages are available here at value-for- money deals.
This 03 nights and 04 days Uttarakhand tour package includes destinations like Haridwar, Lansdowne and Rishikesh. Lansdowne is a hill station nestled in the Garhwal Division in Uttaranchal. Haridwar tourism offers a spiritual delight as the destination hosts the evening Ganga Aarti on the sacred Ganges River every day. Har ki Pauri in Haridwar, is the holiest bathing place in the city. Rishikesh, the Yoga capital of India is also an adventure hotspot as it attracts visitors to indulge in sports like White River Rafting and Bungee Jumping. Rishikesh sightseeing includes a visit to tourist attractions like Laxman Jhoola, Swarg Ashram and Geeta Bhawan.
This Relaxation in Uttarakhand tour package is specially tailored to suit the mindsets all the pilgrims as well as leisure travellers who want to take a break from their busy routine and are wishing to spend their weekend in complete harmony with the Mother Nature.
Relaxation in Uttrakhand Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Relaxation in Uttrakhand 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Lansdowne||1 Nights||Trilok Hotel /Similar||Hotel Green Palams/ Similar||Lans Castle,A botique Hotel/ Similar|
|Haridwar||1 Nights||Hotel Sun City /Similar||Hotel Himalaya /Similar||Radisson Blu /Similar|
|Rishikesh||1 Nights||Hill Top Swiss Cottage /Similar||Hotel Vedas /Similar||The Grand Shiva Resort /Similar|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.