Char Dham Yatra Travel Package
Known as the land of great pilgrimages, sacred temples and breathtaking places, Uttrakhand attracts thousands of pilgrims and backpackers daily. Also, Uttrakhand?s Char Dham Yatra is one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage routes including Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Devotees from all over India desires to visit this holy char dham pilgrimage once in a life time to cleanse off their sins and attain salvation. One can easily find the most affordable Char Dham Yatra tour packages on Kiomoi.com.
One of the most uplifting spiritual journey to the devotees, this 08 nights and 09 days Chardham Yatra tour package includes visit to destinations like Haridwar, Yamnotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri, Guptakashi, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Joshimath, Rudraprayag and Rishikesh. Yamunotri is home to the temple dedicated to Goddess Yamuna and the holy springs at Jankichatti. Gangotri houses the revered shrine of Gangotri and is believed to be the spot where Ganga descended on earth. Kedarnath is known for the shrine of Sri Kedarnathji, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Badrinath is famous for its Sri Badrinathji Temple which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. For those undertaking this arduous journey, the Chardham must be visited from left to right - commencing with Yamunotri, proceeding to Gangotri, Kedarnath and culminating at Badrinath.
Boasting of so many significant religious attractions, this Yamunotri ? Gangotri ? Kedarnath - Badrinath tour package is on the top list of every hindu pilgrim. Besides the blessing of the Lord, travelers can enjoy the spellbinding beauty of nature and the spiritual ambience of Himalayas covered by snow. Devotees can have the best experiences from May to October and can plan you tour by going through the detailed itinerary mentioned below.
Char Dham Yatra Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Char Dham Yatra 10 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Hotel Used|
|Barkot||02||Hotel Garhwal Palace or Similar|
|Uttarkashi||02||Hotel KNB Heritage or Similar|
|Guptakashi||01||Hotel Raj Palace or Similar|
|Kedarnath||01||Tented Accomodation or Stay in Guptkashi or Similar|
|Guptakashi||01||Hotel Raj Palace or Similar|
|Badrinath||01||Hotel Narayan Palace or similar|
|Pipalkoti||01||Nature's Treat Resort or Similar|
- Assistance on arrival at Airport/Railway Station
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Accommodation in respective hotels on double / twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- 5% GST(Goods & Service Tax)
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any donation/Coolie/Porter/Pony charges
- Any beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/services
- Per person rates applicable on as per Min people travelling together .
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.