Prodigious Handicrafts Travel Package
The state of Gujarat is blessed with fine epitomes of artistic brilliance. Known as the Manchester of the East, Gujarat has a rich and colourful heritage of weaving and handicrafts. The state is dotted with palaces, forts, havelis, mansions, mosques, temples, and mausoleums that reflect the richness of crafts and skills fostered from medieval times. With Kiomois tailored Prodigious Handicrafts itineraries and tour packages, get ready to explore Gujarats tradition, art and culture like never before.
This 10 nights and 11 days Gujarat Handicrafts tour package will cover all the major destinations like Ahmadabad, Gondal, Junagarh, Jamnagar, Bhuj, Dasada and Patan. The journey begins with the textile and handicraft tour in Ahmedabad. Calico Textile Museum and Shreyas Folk Art Museum are some of the main visit points in the city of Ahmedabad. On a trip to Gondal, tourists will visit Sayla and Naulakha Palace, which are famous for its collection of beadwork, brass utensils, silverware and hand painted wooden toys. Jetpur sightseeing includes screen-painting factories, block-printing and textile units. A visit to Junagadh museum is the highlight of this Handicraft itinerary as it is famous for its Nawabi textiles and beautiful carpets. From Bandhini work in Jamnagar to Vadira Rabari and Bharwad embroidery in Dasada, this Gujarat Handicraft tour includes it all. Also, a guided tour to Patan will inform visitors about the states textile and metal handicraft industry.
The Gujarat tour package by Kiomoi is surely an ideal pick for textile and handicrafts enthusiasts
Prodigious Handicrafts Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Prodigious Handicrafts 9 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Ahmedabad||1 Night||Hotel Ashish / Similar|
|Gondal||1 Night||Amrut Guest House / Similar|
|Junagadh||1 Night||Hotel Maruti / Similarl|
|Jamnagar||1 Night||Hotel Asha / Similar|
|Bhuj||2 Night||Shiv Hotel / Similar|
|Dasada||1 Night||Vandana palace / Similar|
|Patan||1 Night||Hotel Tulsi / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointment room
- Daily Breakfast Buffet / Fixed menu in all hotels
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive AC Car with driver of local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected]%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 20th Dec - 5th Jan.
- GST will be extra
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.