Historic Architecture Tour Travel Package
The Historic Architecture tour package is made in the perfect itinerary in which day 1 of the tour includes a visit to many impressive monuments which includes a visit to the 15th and 16th century mosques and mausoleum complexes are the excellent examples of the provincial Indo-Saracenic style of Gujarat. The Le Corbusier and Luis Kahn, the Gandhi Ashram and the many excellent museums. The 2nd and 3rd day covers up the Ahmedabad-Lothal circuit of the region in which the three times platter of meals and the over night halt are included in the tour itinerary offered by Kiomoi. Followed by the next consecutive days in the series Junagarh, Khambalida, Gondal, Bhuj, Dholavira, Mehsana, Patan, Modhera and Vadodara are included in the tour itinerary. The 9th day of tour after reach to the culmination point includes a visit to the Pavagadh-Champaner archaeological zone. During the 9 days tour, the travellers will get three times meals, overnight stay and the transportation costs inclusive of all taxes are also all together included in tour itinerary. The customized tour packages are also offered on demand to the travellers, seeking for a delightful tour experience.
Historic Architecture Tour Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Historic Architecture Tour 9 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard/ Similar|
|Ahmedabad||3 Night||Royal hotel / similar hotel|
|Junagarh||1 Night||Vishala Hotel / similar hotel|
|Gondal||1 Night||Orchard Palace / similar hotel|
|Bhuj||1 Night||Sahara hotel / similar hotel|
|Mehsana||1 Night||Bhagyoday Hotel / similar hotel|
|Vadodara||1 Night||Amity Hotel / similar hotel|
- Accomodation in well apointed romm on Twin/ Dbl sharing
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC Indica with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.