South India Pilgrimage and Heritage Tour Travel Package
The South India Pilgrimage and Heritage tour by Kiomoi is perfect for those looking for a religious tour, or those looking to get in touch with our rich and diverse heritage and history. This tour package is for anyone and everyone, is great for a solo adventure, or for a vacation with friends or family. This tour package is ideal for architecture buffs, or history enthusiasts as well.
Designed over a span of 8 days and 7 nights, this tour package starts from the city of Chennai, which is the capital of the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is well known for its tourism, some of the most noteworthy tourist places include Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Marina Beach, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, and Valluvar Kotam. The next city covered is Mahabalipuram, which is another major pilgrim city, renowned for Shore Temple, Pancha Rathas, Tiger Cave, among others. The next destination in the South Indian Pilgrimage and Heritage tour is Puducherry, one of the most picturesque places in India. It is famous for Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Rock Beach, Puducherry Museum, to name just a few. The next stop along this tour package is Madurai, which is one of the most ancient and historic cities of India, situated in Tamil Nadu. The city is famous for Meenakshi Amman Temple, Alagar Koyil, Koodal Azhagar Temple, among numerous other places of interest for tourists. Tiruchi, is the next destination covered in this tour package. Holding great religious significance, this city is well known for Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tiruchirappalli Rock Fort, and Ucchi Pillayar Temple. Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu is the last destination being covered in this tour package by Kiomoi. The town is famous for Shanmughanathar Temple, Amman Temple and Karuppar Temple, among various other tourist spots.
South India Pilgrimage and Heritage Tour Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
South India Pilgrimage and Heritage Tour 8 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Chennai||1 night||Mars Deluxe / Similar||Royal Regency / Similarl||Nilgiris Hotel / Similar|
|Mahabalipuram||1 night||Lakshmi Lodge / Similar||Mamallaa Heritage Hotel / Similar||Green Coconut Resort / Similar|
|Pondicherry||1 night||New White Residency / Similar||Sooriya International Hotel / Similar||Executive Inn / Similar|
|Trichy||1 night||Ramyas Hotel / Similar||Mayas Hotel / Similar||Sangam Hotel / Similar|
|Karaikuddi||1 night||Golden Singar Hotel / Similar||Udhayam Hotel / Similar||Chettinadu Mansion / Similar|
|Madurai||2 night||Chentoor Hotel / Similar||Madurai Residency / Similar||Grt Regency / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily Buffet / Fix menu Breakfast
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing by exclusive AC Car
- Good driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected]%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.