Best of Kerala Sightseeing Travel Package
One of the most beautiful and serene states of South India, Kerala is truly a mystical tourist destination. Travellers can explore the nature at its very best here itself as Kerala is popularly known as God?s own country. This tea and spic estate also houses quaint hill stations, sparkling lakes, rich flora and fauna and sandy beaches. Perfect for backpackers and families alike, best of Kerala holiday packages are available here at value-for-money deals.
This 07 nights and 08 days Kerala tour package includes a visit to all the major tourist destinations in Kerala like Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam, Kanyakumari and Thiruvananthapuram. With a well-planned Itinerary, the tour takes off with a visit to The Dutch Palace, The Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church (the oldest European church in India), Santa Cruz Basilica and other famous tourist places in Kochi. Munnar sightseeing include Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Tata Tea Museum. The highlight of this Rejuvenating Kerala tour package is an overnight stay at the houseboat in Alleppey. This Kerala holiday itinerary is perfect for couples as they can have a romantic day cruising in the backwaters of Alleppey. Another, not to miss destination is Kanyakumari, which is famous for its tourist places like Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhi dham and Trivenisagam.
While on a vacation to this splendid destination, tourists get ample opportunities to admire nature and relax to the fullest leaving behind the stressful life.
Best of Kerala Sightseeing Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Best of Kerala Sightseeing 8 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Cochin||01||Diwans Court/ similar hotel|
|Munnar||02||Balck forest / similar hotel|
|Thekkady||01||Blooming paradise / similar hotel|
|Alleppey||01||AC Houseboat / similar hotel|
|Kovalam||02||Sea Rock / similar hotel|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price is exclusive GST 5%.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.