Sparkling Sikkim Travel Package
If you need a weeklong vacation in the scenic state of Sikkim, then the Sparkling Sikkim tour package is where your search comes to an end. The 7 days and 6 nights tour package by Kiomoi covers the destinations of Pelling, Gangtok, and Lachung, to ensure the perfect experience of Sikkim at its finest.
The first destination to be covered, Pelling, is one of the major tourist spots in Sikkim. Located at the foothills of Mount Khangchendzonga, this small town has great historic value and religious significance. Some of the most famous places to visit in Pelling are Pemayangtse Monastery, Khecheopalri Lake, Tashiding Monastery, Sanga Choeling Monastery, among numerous others.
Gangtok is the next stop in the Sparkling Sikkim tour package. The capital of Sikkim, It holds great religious importance, and is one of the most popular Tibetan Buddhist centers of the region. It is famous for its lakes, monasteries and scenic views. The most renowned tourist attractions of Gangtok include Nathu La, Rumtek Monastery, Pemayangtse Monastery,Khecheopalri Lake, to name just a few.
The last destination in this tour package is the quaint town of Lachung. The town, though small in size, is known for its landscapes, orchards, forests, waterfalls, lakes and hot springs. Some of the most popular places to visit in Lachung include Bhim Nala Falls, Yumthang Valley, Yume Samdong, among others.
The best time to visit Sikkim is from the months of October to March, even though tourists visit all year round. However, the Sparkling Sikkim tour package is best when availed during this time..
Sparkling Sikkim Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Sparkling Sikkim 7 Days Accommodation
No. of Nights
|Pelling||1 Night||Hotel Green Valley / Similar||Mystic Nirvana Residency / Similar||Summit Newa Regency / Similar|
|Gangtok||4 Night||Mystic Valley / Similar||Gangtok Drift Hotel / Similar||Summit Norling Resort & Spa / Similar|
|Lachung||1 Night||Delight Hotel Lachung Heritage / Similar||Apple Valley In / Similar||Etho Metho Hotel / Similar|
- Assistance on arrival at Airport/Railway Station
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Accommodation in respective hotels on double / twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- 5% GST(Goods & Service Tax)
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price exclusive of 5%GST
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
I would like to convey my sincere thanks to Kiomoi Tours and Travels and especially Mr. Suman Pundir Ji, for that fabulous experience of Gangtok and North Sikkim from 2nd october 2019 to 6th october 2019 for 4 persons including me. Thank you for arranging it smoothly. I was little bit disappointed with the hotel facilities in Gangtok, where as, when it comes about Lachung, the hotel and hospitality were quite appreciable. The sightseeing in north sikkim was truly mesmerized.
Im from AP, vizag. Approached Kiomoi to plan a trip for us to sikkim,( about which v don't have any idea except its pleasant climate), in August to Darjeeling, Pelling and gangtok for 7 days n 6 nights. Everything was well planned in all prospects, weather, schedule, accomodation, transport, etc. All rooms were above the standards. I suggest whoever looking forward for a cheap n best travels approach Kiomoi.
I have asked them to plan a trip to Darjeeling, Pelling and Gangtok. The tour was nicely planned and they kept us informed at every stage. I thing the service would have resulted into better experience if they could have given us one driver for the whole trip. Change of driver is a little uncomfortable as one needs to wait for the new person to call for details. Best part of this travel operator is they keep a track of their customer's satisfaction during the trip. They call and make sure everything is going well which is mostly absent in other operators. Overall, it was a good experience.
We had been to Gangtok pelling Darjiling North East package was very gud n well arranged. Can refer to others.