Panoramic View of Hills and Lakes Travel Package
Nature enthusiasts, this complete package lets you experience the wild side of Uttarakhand to the fullest. Once you enter the Jim Corbett National Park, you will be greeted by Bengal Tigers. Kausani has to offer you a panoramic view of peaks (like Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Panchchuli ) and scenic splendour. You will be amazed to get the sight of the Mukteshwar town which lies at an altitude of 2286 meters in the heart of the spectacular Kumaon Hills. The cable car ride in Nainital is something not to be missed as the panoramic view of the lake is worth capturing in your soul forever.!!
Panoramic View of Hills and Lakes Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Panoramic View of Hills and Lakes 7 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Corbett Park||2 Night||Corbett County Resort / Similar hotel||Safari Park Resort / similar hotel|
|Kausani||1 Night||Sagar Hotel / Similar hotel||Blossom Retreat / similar hotel|
|Mukteshwar||1 Night||Red Roof Resorts / Similar hotel||Mystic Hotel / similar hotel|
|Nainital||2 Night||Pratap Regency Hotel / Similar hotel||Himalaya Hotel / similar hotel|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily Breakfast in Corbett Park, Kausani, Mukteshwar and Nainital. It can be customized to include other meals.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive AC Car with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- GST @5%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Jeep Safari for Rs. 3100/- per Jypsy extra ( Per Jypsy capacity 06 Pax ).
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
Nice arrangements oraganised by the Kiomoi in our recent tour, Corbett park, Kausani, Nanital and Agra. Hotels we're good specially driver and the car was really nice. I will go with them in recent future.