Mowglis trail and Natures Glory Travel Package
The Mowgli trail and natures glory tour packages takes travelers to most closer tryst with Mother nature. This tour includes a visit to Kanha, Pench, Panchmarhi, Bhedaghat and Jabalpur. The vacationers can go for a jungle jeep safari, trekking and camping. Such is the verdure beauty of the destinations in Madhya Pradesh that travelers would relish moment of their tour. The tour package provided by Kiomoi scheduled with 6 days itinerary where stay and transportation cost is already included.
Mowglis trail and Natures Glory Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Mowglis trail and Natures Glory 7 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Kanha||2 nights||Motel Chanden / similar hotel||Kanha Resort||kanha safari lodge|
|Pench||1 night||Mowglis Den / similar hotel||Mowglis Den / similar hotel||kiplings court / similar hotel|
|Pachmarhi||2 nights||Pachmarhi hotel / similiar hotel||Chunmun Cottage Hotel / similar hotel||Chunmun Cottage Hotel / similar hotel|
|Bhedaghat||1 night||Motel Marble Rocks / similar hotel||Motel Marble Rocks / similar hotel||Motel Marble Rocks / similar hotel|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily Breakfast in Pachmarhi, Bhedaghat. It can be customized to include other meals.
- Transfers from Jabalpur Airport / Railway Station to Jabalpur Airport / Railway Station.
- Jeep safari,s will be available on extra cost.
- All Transportation in Non AC Indica or similar vehicle with Driver with ample local knowledge as per the above tour.
- Transportation charges are inclusive of all Fuel Charges, Daily Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Toll taxes and Parking.
- Local assistance if required.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, National parks, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Must See India reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.