Himalayan Week Travel Package
The Himalayan week tour package is a 7 days/6 nights of the tour package in which a visit to the Kalimpong, Gangtok, Gangtok local, Gangtok, Sikkim and Darjeeling local are already included in the tour itinerary offered by Kiomoi. The platter of meals, and the night halt is included in the tour itinerary offered by Kiomoi. While on a tour to Gangtok, the travellers will get an opportunity to explore hills, rivers, monasteries and village of the region. Inclusions and exclusions are also welcomed on the travellers demand exclusively.
Himalayan Week Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Himalayan Week 7 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Kalimpong||1 Night||The Sana Hill Top||Anand Partico||The Elgin Silver Oaks Hotel|
|Gangtok||2 Nights||Hotel Red Chery||Gangtok Drift Hotel||The Denzong Shangrila|
|Darjeeling||3 Nights||Pahari Soul||Summit Grace Hotel & Spa||Central Heritage Resort & Spa|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST ( Goods & Services).
- Local guides for sightseeing
- Any air fare or railway ticket
- Lunch and dinner will not be provided
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, alcoholic.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price Exclusive Of 5% GST ( Goods & Services).
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with Breakfast on day 1 and ends with Breakfast last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
Awesome trip to Gangtok(2 days), Pelling(1 day) and Darjeeling(2days). Very well organized trip by Kiomoi team. Special thanks to Lakshmi for all the coordination and fast response to queries. Driver, Hotel Arrangement,Sightseeing everything was perfect.
4.5 stars This is my second trip planned by Kiomoi... Always has been my first preference while planning any trips... Much better than other agencies... They give us comfortable plans at affordable prices... Thanx a lot for my last Bhutan trip... Next planning for Lakshadweep through your help....