Haunting Peaks Of Far East Travel Package
Haunting Peaks Of Far East Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Haunting Peaks Of Far East 7 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Gangtok||2 nights||Hotel Malaya Inn/ similar||Gangtok Drift Hotel / similar||The Lindsay Cheudun/ similar|
|Ravangla||1 night||Hotel Melody / similar||Wild Flower Hotel / similar||Tathagata Retreat Resort/ similar|
|Yuksom||1 nights||Tashi Gyaltsen / similar||Hotel Red Place / similar||Yuksom Residency/ similar|
|Pelling||2 nights||Hotel Simvo / similar||Daizzo De Regency / similar||Summit Newa Regency / similar|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
Must Say it was an awesome experience with KioMoi Services. We have recently booked a 8 days trip by hiring their car service to explore North East with my Family and we found that KioMoi is really a trustworthy and responsible Organaisation for tour. At the same time I must say about our driver Prasant from Guwahati ...He is not only a fantastic friendly person with all sort of goodness but also a very experienced responsible cautious drive . I will give 7 star for his performance Thanks KioMoi love to be your all time happy member whenever I will be on trip Keep it up... You Really Value Your Customer Also like to thank and appreciate Mr Rajat Singh Bisht, one of the KioMoi executive whose co ordination is very soothing for any type of customer
Had a wonderful trip to Gangtok with my wife. This is my first trip planned by kiomoi. Accomdation at hotel summit was good, with decent food. The behaviour of staffs was good. Thanks to kiomoi