A Royal and Tribal Experience Travel Package
Home to more than 200 tribes, Northeast India is definitely one of the most culturally diverse regions to be at in India. Embark on North East India Tribal Tour with Kiomoi and explore some tribal villages of incredible states of North India.
This 06 nights and 07 days Northeast India Tribal Tour will take the visitors on a lifetime journey where they can witness the rich culture, ancient traditions and lifestyle of the tribal people of North East India. A well-planned itinerary of this North East tour package includes all the must-visit destinations like Kolkata, Dibrugarh, Mon, Mokokchung and Kohima. Start your journey by visiting some of the popular tourist attractions in Kolkata including Sundarbans, Victoria Memorial, Dakshineswar Kali Temple and Eden Gardens. Mon tourism promotes a study of geography and culture of the region. Mon district is a home to the Konyak Nagas tribe which is famous for its tattooed faced locals. Longwa Village and Shangnyu Village are some of the must-visit tourist places in Mon. Another important destination in Nagaland is Mokokchung, which is a home of the Ao Naga Tribe. Later, arrive at the terminus of this Tribal tour package by visiting Kohima-the Capital City of Nagaland. Here, backpackers can explore some of the popular tourist places such as Kisama Heritage Village, Nagaland State Museum and Kohima War Cemetery.
North-East can be best explored from October to April every year. For all the nature and wildlife lovers, a trip to North-East should be on the bucket list.
A Royal and Tribal Experience Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
A Royal and Tribal Experience 7 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Dibrugarh||1 Night||Hotel Rajawas / Similar|
|Mon||2 Night||Hotel East End / Simlar|
|Mokokchung||1 Night||Wishpering Winds / Similar|
|Kohima||2 Night||Hotel East Gate / similar hotel|
- Accomodation In well appointed room
- Breakfast and Dinner at hotel (Fix menu/ Buffet)
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive car with a driver of local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected]%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.