Volvo Manali Trip Travel Package
One of the popular hill stations in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is a picturesque valley nestled in the Himalayan Mountains. Known for its breathtakingly stunning landscape, lush green valleys and gushing rivers, Manali is a hit destination for nature lovers and couples. Kiomoi offers a number of honeymoon tour packages and thrilling tour packages for backpackers at affordable prices.
Get ready to wake up to snow-capped mountains in the lapse of Beas River as you book this 05 nights and 06 days Manali tour package. You will explore some of the jaw-dropping destinations like Solang Valley, Kullu and Manikaran while on an excursion to Manali. In Solang Valley you can also enjoy adventure activities such as Paragliding, Zorbing, Rope Way and Skiing. Sightseeing at Manali will include visit to some of the major tourist attractions like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Manali tour packages give tourists an opportunity to experience complete peace and tranquility combined with non-stop thrill and adventure sprinkled with bewitching scenery, breaking the monotony of city routine.
While summer is an ideal time to visit Manali, winter brings with it heavy white snowfall to create a dreamlike view you won?t forget!
Volvo Manali Trip Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Volvo Manali Trip 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Manali||03 Night||Hotel Mountain Face/ similar hotel||Snow Valley Resorts, Manali/ similar hotel||Club Mahindra White Meadows Manali / similar hotel|
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Accommodation in well appointed Room in hotel of Choice
- 02 Bottles of Mineral Water in the Room
- Daily Bed Tea Buffet Breakfast.
- One Full day Individual sight seen Snow-Point Solang Valley.
- One Full day Individual sight seen Manikaran, Kullu Vaishno Temple, Kullu Rafting Point, Kullu Shawl Factory, and Kasol Valley & Manikaran.
- One half day Individual sight seen around Manali( Hadimba Temple , Club House, Tibatian Monistory, Vashishat Hot Sulphar spring & Van Vihar.
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi Two Pax (02) Volvo Tickets
- All Sightseeing (Excluding Rohtang Pass) and Transfers by Individual car.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service)
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service. Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Anything which is not under Inclusions
- Honeymoon Inclusion: Flower Bed Decoration + Candle Light Dinner + Cake + Kesar Milk + Fruit Basket (1500/-PP)
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with Breakfast on day 1 and ends with breakfast.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserv the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.