Treasure of Assamese Culture Travel Package
Blessed with tea estates, diverse cultures, temples, wildlife, adventure sports, colorful festivals, a trip to Assam is all that you require for a perfect holiday. Known as the gateway to North-East, Guwahati is an enthralling tourist destination in India. The travellers who want to make up for a memorable vacation can book the Dibrugarh tour packages through an online booking offered by Kiomoi.
The treasure of Assamese culture tour package is specially tailored into 6 days tour itinerary. The destinations included in this Assamese Culture holiday package are Dibrugarh, Sibsagar, Jorhat, Majuli, Kaziranaga and Guwahati. Elephant and Jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park is the highlight of this travel itinerary. Tourists can explore the simple Assamese culture on their visit to the tea capital of Assam- Jorhat. Sightseeing at Sibsagar includes Rang Ghar (the oldest Amphitheater of Asia), Talatal Ghar and Kareng Ghar. Known to house the maximum population of one-horned Rhinoceros worldwide, tourists can also witness a variety of migratory as well as resident birds in Kaziranga. Another must visit destination is Guwahati which attracts a number of pilgrims due to presence of a number of temples. Some of the famous holy places in Guwahati include Maa Kamakhya Temple, Balaji Temple, Sukleshwar Temple, Nabagraha Temple, Umananda Island Temple, Basista Temple, Ugra Tara Temple, Doul Gubinda Temple, Ashakalanta Temple and Lankeshwar Temple.
North-East can be best explored from October to April every year. For all the nature and wildlife lovers, a trip to Assam should be on the bucket list. The customized tour itinerary is also provided to the travellers seeking to explore the tour in their own way.
Treasure of Assamese Culture Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Treasure of Assamese Culture 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Dibrugarh||01 Night||Hotel Devika|
|Jorhat||01 Night||Paradise Hotel|
|Kaziranga||02 Night||Kaziranga Florican Lodge|
|Guwahati||01 Night||Nirman Residency|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- GST 5% extra
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi.com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
We had a great time during our Assam/Meghalaya tour recently, thanks to Kiomoi. Accommodation was good, driver was cooperative. Being remote areas, one can understand the constraints in providing better services. Arrangement for darshan tickets at Kamakhya would be a value addition. That said, the process of customising and booking the tour was comfortable, again, thanks to Team Kiomoi.