Tigers and Temples Travel Package
The Tigers and Temples tour package by Kiomoi, designed over a span of a week ,covers some of the most popular tourist spots in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The luxury tour package covers Bandhavgarh, Bhedaghat, Kanha and Amarkantak, ensuring the complete experience of Madhya Pradesh.
The first destination to be covered in this tour, Bandhavgarh, is one of the best national parks in the country. Known for its diverse array of species, the national park is famous for its inhabitants which include Bengal tigers, white tigers, deers, leopards, as well as some of the most exotic and rare flora. The national park is also renowned for its tropical forest.
The next stop in this tour is Bhedaghat. The town, situated in Jabalpur district, is known for its temples and falls. Some of the most popular tourist attractions include Dhuandhar Falls, Marble Rocks, Pasupatinath Temple, among others.
Kanha National Park is the next destination in the Tigers and Temples tour package. The national park, popularly known as Kanha Tiger Reserve, is home to a huge variety of flora and fauna.Some of the most popular species include tigers, wild pigs and jackals. The tiger reserve also has a famous museum, known as the Kanha Museum.
The last destination in this tour package is the famous pilgrim town of Amarkantak. The serene town has a huge historical and cultural significance, and is also famous for its architecture and heritage importance. Some of the major tourist attractions in the town include Narmada Kund, Sonmuda, Shri Yantra Mandir, among others. The ideal time to visit the majestic state of Madhya Pradesh is from the months of October to June, and the Tigers and Temples tour package is best when availed during this time.
Tigers and Temples Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Tigers and Temples 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Bandhavgarh||2 Night||Green wood Resort / Similar||Tiger trail / Similar||Tiger Den / Similar|
|Amarkantak||1 Night||Ramakrishna Kutir / Similar||Sarvodaya Vishram Griha / Similar||Holiday Homes / Similar|
|Kanha||1 Night||Eco Lodge / Similar||Mogali Resorts / Similar||The Bagh / Similar|
|Jabalpur||1 Night||Samdhariya Inn / Similar||Hotel Samdhariya / Similar||Satya Ashoka / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily breakfast in the hotels
- All Transportation transfers and Sightseeing by Ac Car
- Experienced driver with local knowledge
- Transportation charges are inclusive of all Fuel Charges, Daily Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Toll taxes and Parking.
- Local assistance if required.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.