Pallava Charm Travel Package
Overlooking the waves of Bay of Bengal, Chennai- Capital City of Tamil Nadu is a populartourism hotspot of South India. Be it sparkly city lights or rugged ruins of the past orlegendary temples, Chennai is blessed with all. Kiomoi offers Pallava charm Tamil Nadu tourpackages with the best of tour itinerary covered. Explore the grand temples, museums andparks ensconced in the region at affordable rates.
This 05 nights and 06 days tour itinerary includes a visit to some of the major tourist destinations like Chennai, Mahaballipuram, Kanchipuram, and Thiruvannamalai. Temples and churches of Chennai are of high-reverence in India and attract a huge number of pilgrims. Chennai sightseeing includes visit to famous tourist attractions like Fort St. George, Fort Museum, Kapaleeswarar Temple, Sri Parthasarathi Temple, Santhome Cathedral and Marina Beach. Tourist places covered on the trip to Mahabalipuram includes Arjuna's Penance, Five Rathas, Shore Temples and Tiger's Cave. Another must visitdestination is the city of 1000 temples and 124 shrines- Kanchipuram. Major attractions in Kanchipuram are Kamakshi Amman Temple, Kanchi Kailasanathar Temple, Ekambareswarar Temple and Varadharaj Perumal Temple.
Browse through Kiomoi Tamil Nadu Tour Packages and choose the one that suits you best.You may also choose to customize your own trip. Recently, Chennai-Mahabalipuram- Kanchipuram tourism is gaining a lot of popularity owing to its refreshing beaches, sacred temples and museums of historical importance.
Pallava Charm Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Pallava Charm 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Chennai||2 Night||Mars Deluxe / similar hotel||Royal Regency / similar hotel||Nilgiris Hotel / similar hotel|
|Mahabalipuram||1 Night||Lakshmi Lodge / similar hotel||Mamallaa Heritage Hotel / similar hotel||Green Coconut Resort / similar hotel|
|Kanchipuram||1 Night||Trisea Hotel / similar hotel||Gopi Nivas / similar hotel||Lakshmi Tourist Home / similar hotel|
|Thiruvannamalai||1 Night||Ganesh International Hotel / similar hotel||Trishul Hotel / similar hotel||Arunai Anantha Hotel / similar hotel|
- Accomodation in well appointed double room
- Daily Breakfast in Chennai, Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram and Thiruvannamalai. It can be customized to include other meals.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC Indica with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- GST @ 5%
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.