Majestic Tour of Gujarat Travel Package
As India's western-most state with beautiful temples, historical monuments, secluded beaches, rich flora and fauna, and a culture as rich and diverse as its history, Gujarat is not a destination to be missed. A good number of pilgrims and nature lovers from all parts of the country mark their presence everyday, which leads to increase in Gujarat's touri sm.
This 05 Nights and 06 Days Gujarat tour package will give you a chance to visit Gujarat's popular attractions. The destinations covered in the tour are Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Somnath, Porbandar, Dwarka and Jamnagar. A Gujarat tour map comes handy to explore these magical cities in the most hassle-free way. The adventurous jeep safari is the highlight of this Gujarat holiday package as one can spot the majestic Asian lions only here.
Make sure to make the most of your Gujarat tour as you get soaked in spirituality, wildlife, history and scenic vistas of this beautiful and cultural destination.
Majestic Tour of Gujarat Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Majestic Tour of Gujarat 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Junagadh||1 night||Hotel Harmony / Similar||Hotel Lotus / Similar||Leo Resort / Similar|
|Somnath||1 night||Hotel Somnath Sagar / Similar||The Divine Resort / Similar||The Fern Residency / Similar|
|Dwarka||1 night||Vraj Inn Hotel / Similar||Dwarka Residency Hotel / Similar||Mercure Dwarka / Similar|
|Jamnagar||1 night||Hotel Kirti / Similar||Hotel Vraj Inn / Similar||Hotel Fartune Palace/ Similar|
|Gandhinagar||1 night||Hotel Maple leaf/ Similar||The Grand Mideway / Similar||Fartune Inn Haveli / Similar|
- Assistance on arrival at Airport/Railway Station
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Accommodation in respective hotels on double / twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- 5% GST(Goods & Service Tax)
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Service Tax / GST extra
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price exclusive of 5%GST
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Give Your Review on this Package
Arrangements have been good. Except the location at Junagarh. Hotel wasn't as expected
Thanks We enjoyed the Gujrath tour. The accommodation and the transport were very good. The accommodation at Somanath was a black mark, still the food was good. I do recommend people to go with your organization. From my side on behalf of all the members of our tour group a big Thanks Regards Ramesh