Historic Aurangabad with Nashik Shirdi Travel Package
Sri Sai Baba, a personification of spiritual perfection and an epitome of compassion, lived in the little village of Shirdi in the state of Maharashtra (India) for sixty years. Like most of the perfect saints he left no authentic record of his birth and early life before arriving at Shirdi.He reached Shirdi as a nameless entity. One of the persons who first came in contact with him at Shirdi addressed him spontaneously as ‘Sai’ which means Savior, Master or Saint. ‘Baba’ means father as an expression of reverence. He was first noticed in the outskirts of the village Shirdi, seated under a ‘neem’ (margosa) tree, about the year 1854. The Dwarkamai of Sai Baba was open to all, irrespective of caste, creed and religion. As the days passed devotees from all walks of life started streaming into Shirdi.
Aurangabad has been a place of great importance due to its famous historical places around the city.Bibi Ka Maqbara-an imitation of Taj Mahal of Agra, is a monument built by Azam Shah.Ajanta caves-historical monument recognized by UNESCO, is built 5th and 6th centuries A.D. Ellora Caves-was built during A.D. 600 to 1000, represent the soul of Indian rock cut architecture.
Historic Aurangabad with Nashik Shirdi Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Historic Aurangabad with Nashik Shirdi 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Nashik||1 nights||Abhishek Hotel / similar hotel|
|Shirdi||1 night||Sai Amey Hotel / similar hotel|
|Aurangabad||3 nights||Panchwati Hotel / similar hotel|
- Daily Breakfast will be provided in Nashik, Shirdi and Aurangabad hotels. It can be customized to include other meals.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC Indica with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking..
- Local assistance if required.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Local guides for sight-seeing.
- Lunch and dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- India hotel Review re
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
services customer care and follow up timely updates