Discover Goa Travel Package
If you are looking for an escape from the mundane, then the Discover Goa tour package by Kiomoi is just what you need. The 7 days and 6 nights budget package will ensure you get to experience the best of Goa, right from the beaches to the churches, and from the waterfalls to the mountains.
Situated in Southern West part of India, Goa is a state that is a favorite not only among Indian tourists, but also among tourists from other countries, the reason why Goa is always flocked with tourists all year long.
Some of the most popular tourist attractions in the state of Goa are Dudhsagar Falls, Fort Aguada, Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, Museum of Christian Art, Naval Aviation Museum, Goa Science Centre, among many others. The beaches of Goa are renowned for being clean and crystal clear, and some of the most famous beaches are Calangute Beach, Colva Beach, Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach, and Arambol Beach, to name a few.
The best time to visit Goa is from the months of September through March, when the weather is just right for a vacation. Goa is the perfect destination for a vacation with family, friends, your significant other, or even a solo trip if you need that break from your monotonous routine.
The all tax inclusive tour package covers your daily breakfast, and we at Kiomoi will be happy to customize your plans to fit other meals as well. The tour package also includes the transport charges and other bookings will also be arranged by us, so that you have nothing to worry about.
Discover Goa Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Discover Goa 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Goa||5 Night||Banyan Tree Courtyad / Similar||Goan Village / Similar||Baywatch resort / Similar|
- 5 nights stay in double room in Goa.
- Daily breakfast in Goa.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC Indica with driver with local knowledge.
- Lunch will be provided while Plantation tour
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected] 5%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and dinner not included.
- waterfall & spice plantation tour cost will be extra
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.