City of Victory Travel Package
The City of Victory tour package by Kiomoi, designed in 6 days and 5 nights, is a luxury tour package, covering the cities of Hyderabad, Gulbarga, Bijapur and Bagalkot.
Hyderabad, the capital of the South Indian state of Telangana, is the perfect blend of modernity and history. The city, though immensely progressive and up to date, still holds strong its cultural roots, and its vivid history. Hyderabad is a very popular tourist destination, with some of the popular tourist attractions including Charminar, Golkonda, Chowmahalla Palace, Salar Jung Museum, and Nehru Zoological Park.
Progressing into the South Indian state of Karnataka, the first city being covered is Gulbarga. The city holds great tourist importance, and some of the major tourist attractions are Gulbarga Fort, Buddha Vihar, Koranti Hanuman Temple, Jami Masjid, and Sri Ram Mandir. Next, the city of Bijapur is covered in the City of Victory tour package.
Also known as Vijayapur, the city is renowned for Gol Gumbaz, Bijapur Fort, Bara Kaman, Gagan Mahal, and Ibrahim Rouza, among numerous others. The last city covered in this tour package is Bagalkot, in Karnataka. The city, famous among tourists for Durga Temple, Galaganath Temple, Papanath Temple, Revalphadi Cave, Gowda Temple, etc, is a must visit when in Karnataka.
The City of Victory tour package is ideal for those wishing to travel alone, or with their spouse, or even with their group of friends or family. This package can be customized to suit your needs.
City of Victory Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
City of Victory 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Hyderabad||1 Night||Sri Sai Residency / Similar||Hotel Sandhya/ Similar||Hotel manohar / Similar|
|Gulbarga||1 Night||Atharva Hotel / Similar||Gulbarga Residency / Similar||Ashraya Comfort / Similar|
|Bijapur||1 Night||Pleasant Stay Hotel / Similar||Royal Resudency / Similar||Basava Residencyl / Similar|
|Bagalkot||2 Night||Akshaya international / Similar||Vista Hotel / Similar||Krishna Heritage/ Similar|
- Accomodation in well Appointed room
- Daily breakfast in Hyderabad, Gulbarga, Bijapur, Bagalkot.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive AC Car with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- GST @5 %
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.