Betwa Ganga Heritage Travel Package
The Betwa Ganga Heritage tour package by Kiomoi, planned across 5 days and 4 nights, takes its travelers through the important cities in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. The budget package by Kiomoi can be booked on our website, or on phone at the listed numbers.
The first destination in the tour package is Orchha. The ancient town in Madhya Pradesh holds great religious and historic significance, and is visited by pilgrims and tourists in large numbers all year long. The town has various tourist attractions, such as Ram Raja Temple, Jahangir Mahal, Orchha Fort, Raja Mahal, etc. The next destination covered in this tour package is the famous Khajuraho in Madhya Pradesh.
Known for its temples and monuments, Khajuraho is another tourist favorite, with the major points of attraction being Lakshmana Temple, Kandariya Mahadeva Temple, Chaturbhuj Temple, among various others. Now coming to the state of Uttar Pradesh, the first stop being Chitrakoot. The town, which is of great religious importance, is renowned for Hanuman Dhara, Sita Rasoi, Ganesh Bag, to name a few. The last destination in the Betwa Ganga Heritage tour package is the spiritual capital of India- Varanasi. The city is famous all over for Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Manikarnika Ghat, Ramnagar Fort, Assi Ghat, among various others.
The best time to visit is during the winter, from the months of October to March, far from the sweltering summer heat. This package is not just for the religious or devout, but for anyone keen to get in touch with our roots and rich cultural heritage.
Betwa Ganga Heritage Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Betwa Ganga Heritage 6 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Orchha||1 Night||Hardik Resort / Similar||Bundelkhand river side / Similar||Amar Mahal / Similar|
|Khajurahu||1 Night||Hotel Nirvana / Similar hotel||Khajuraho Temple View/ Similar||Clarks Hotel / Similar|
|Chitrakoot||1 Night||Shree Jee Bhawan / Similar||Ram Darbar / Similar||Tourist Bungalow (MPSTDC) / Similar|
|Allahabad||1 Night||Hotel Mandiram / Similar||Crown Palace /Similar||Milan Palace / Similar|
|Varanasi||1 Night||Janaki International / Similar||The Ganges Grand / Similar||Ideal Tower / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Transfers from Delhi Airport / Railway Station to Delhi Airport / Railway Station.
- Local Sightseeing tour from Hotel to the Temple covering the way points.
- All Transportation in AC Car or similar vehicle with Driver with ample local knowledge as per the above tour.
- Transportation charges are inclusive of all Fuel Charges, Daily Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Toll taxes and Parking.
- Local assistance if required.
- [email protected] 5%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.