Southern Beauty Travel Package
The Southern Beauty tour package by Kiomoi, planned across a span of 6 days and 5 nights, covers the cities of Bangalore, Mysore and Ooty, three of the most popular tourist destinations of South India.The tour starts from the city of Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, and one of the most important industrial hubs of the country, as well as a major tourist destination. The city, also known as Bengaluru, is famous for Lal Bagh, Bannerghatta National Park, Tipu Sultans Summer Palace, Cubbon Park, among various other attractions. The city, even though one of the most advanced and modern cities of the country, still maintains its culture and rich history.The next destination in this tour package is the city of Mysore. Situated in the state of Karnataka, the quaint city of Mysore is famous for its history and cultural significance. A tourist favorite, the city is renowned for Mysore Zoo, Jaganmohan Palace, Chamundeshwari Temple, Railway museum, etc. The city is also well known for its exotic spices, silk and sandalwood, among various other commodities. Ooty, one of the most scenic hill stations in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu happens to be the last destination in the Southern Beauty tour package. The tranquil town is one of the most popular tourist spots in the region, and some of the most important attractions in Ooty include Doddabetta, Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Ooty Lake, Government Rose Garden, among others.The months of October to March are most ideal for a vacation in the South, and this package is best when availed during these months.
Southern Beauty Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Southern Beauty 5 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Mysore||1 Night||Ropa Hotel / Similar|
|Ooty||2 Night||Ooty Gate / Similar|
|Banglore||1 Night||The Golden Residency / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily buffet/fix menu breakfast in all Hotels
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing by AC car
- Good driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Rates are exclusive of GST
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price Exclusive of GST
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package