Mahabaleshwar Trip Travel Package
The Mumbai tour package by Kiomoi is a family tour package which covers the destinations of Mumbai and Mahabaleshwar. The tour package is planned in a waythat ensures you get to experience the best of these cities, and take back wonderful memories. Mumbai, the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra, is the largest city of the country, and is one of the most historically and culturally significant cites not only in Maharashtra, but also in India. The city, formerly known as Bombay, is a favorite among tourists, and is flocked by tourists all year round. Some of the most popular tourist spots in this city situated on India?s west coast are Gateway of India, Haji Ali Dargah, Essel World, Kanheri Caves, among various others.
The next destination in the tour package is the magnificent Mahabaleshwar. This hilly town located south of Mumbai, is one of the most tranquil and scenic places that every tourist is sure to visit when in Maharashtra. Famous for Pratapgadh Fort, Venna Lake, Mapro Garden, Elephant?s Head Point, among numerous others, Mahabaleshwar is also houses the renowned Lingmala Waterfall, Lodwick Point and Arthur Seat. This quaint town is sure to relieve you of all the stress and worries associated with the hustle bustle of city life. The best time to visit Maharashtra is from October to March, and the Aamchi Mumbai tour package is best when availed through this time period..
Mahabaleshwar Trip Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Mahabaleshwar Trip 5 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Mumbai||1 Nights||Fab Hotel / Similar||Comfort inn Heritage / Similar||Hotel Fariyas / Similar|
|Mahabaleshwar||3 Nights||Rahi Plaza Hotel / Similar||Panorama / Similar||Kailash Parbat / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed Room
- Daily breakfast in Mumbai, Mahabaleshwar.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing by exclusive AC Car
- Experience driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- GST @ 5% Extra
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- [email protected]% Extra
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.