Bhuj and Junagadh Travel Package
The Buddhazine tour package by Kiomoi takes you to the best of Gujarat, in a span of 4 days, and is a budget package, and ensures your enjoyment, without being a burden on your pocket.The starting point of this tour package is Ahmedabad, which is one of the most important citiesin the state of Gujarat. The major points of interest in this scenic city include Sabarmati Ashram,Kankaria Lake, Adalaj Stepwell, Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, Jama Mosque, and Gujarat Science City,among various other interesting places.
The next destination in this tour package is Junagadh. This city is a favorite amongst nature and adventure lovers, and history buffs. The city is full of architectural marvels, and religious shrines as well. The major tourist attractions in Junagadh are Girnar, Sakkarbaug Zoological Garden, Mahabat Maqbara, and Darbar Hall Museum. Situated at the foot of the Girnar Hills, this city has a lot to offer to its visitors.The last stop in this tour package is the striking city of Bhuj. Famous for its historic and architectural significance, this city is a favorite amongst tourists from far off, and is one of the most tourist-friendly cities in the state of Gujarat. The most interesting places to visit while in Bhuj include Prag Mahal, Kutch Museum, Aina Mahal, Sharadbaug Palac, among various others. The best season to visit Gujarat is from the months of October through March. This all tax- inclusive tour package by Kiomoi takes care of all your bookings and travel, and leaves you relaxed for your vacation.
Bhuj and Junagadh Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Bhuj and Junagadh 5 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Ahmedabad||1 Night||Hotel Jasmin / Similar||Summit Hotel / Similar||Regenta Central/ Similar|
|Junagarh||1 Night||Relief Hotel / Similar||Shree Paramount Hotel / Similar||The Lotus Hotel / similar|
|Bhuj||2 Night||Bhawani Hotel / Similar||Royal palace / Similar||Regenta / similar|
- Accomodation in well Appointed room
- Daily breakfast in Ahmedabad, Junagarh, Bhuj.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC Indica with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected]%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.