Viashno Dham Tour Travel Package
Viashno Dham Tour Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Day 1 - Jammu Airport / Railway Station - Katra (50 kms / 2 hrs)
After you arrive at Jammu our driver will be present at the airport / railway station to pick you up and transfer to Katra hotel by surface. After some rest we shall visit to The Mata Vaishno Devi Temple (The temple town of Katra aka Katra Vaishno Devi is situated on the foothills of the Trikuta Hills, the holy abode of Mata Vaishno Devi ),till evening come back to the hotel (approx 8 hours darshan timing).Overnight stay at hotel in Katra.
Day 2 - Katra - Shiv Khori - Katra (80 kms / 2 hours/ 30 mints)
After Morning breakfast will drive for Shiv Khori (It is one of the most venerated cave shrines of Lord Shiva in the region. The Holy cave is more than 150 mts long & houses 4 feet high Svayambhu Lingum ).Do the darshan and come back to the Katra for Overnight stay.
Day 3 - Katra - Patnitop (70 km / 2 hours)
After Morning breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive for Patnitop (Patnitop is yet another hill station that fulfills your dream of living in the snowy slopes of the Alps and If you are a sports lover, this is the perfect location to enjoy sports like skiing and trekking.Check-in into the hotel and after having Lunch visit the Chenab Basin, formed by the Chenab river and mountains. The place is covered with a thick layer of snow in winters. Chinar garden and saffron fields provide a picteresque view of divine natural beauty.Come back to the hotel for Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Patnitop.
Day 4 - Patnitop - Jammu (120 km / 4 hrs)
After morning breakfast check-out form the hotel and drive for Jammu ,visit The Raghunath Temple,Bahu Fort which is home to Bawey Wali Mata Temple. Other temples in the vicinity include Ranbireshwar Temple and Panchbakhtar Temple near River Tawi. Dogra Art Museum famous for miniature paintings and Amar Mahal Palace Museum built in red sandstone should be included in your sight-seeing list.After sight seeing will move towards to Jammu Airport / Railway Station and heading back to home with the pleasant experience of this trip etched in your memory.
Viashno Dham Tour 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Katra||2 nights||Subhash Hotel / similar hotel||krishna Hotel / similar hotel||Chirag International Hotel / similar hotel|
|Patnitop||1 night||Himalya View Hotel / similar hotel||Pine View Hotel / similar hotel||Greentop Hotel / similar hotel|
- Accomodation in well appointed double room
- Daily Breakfast in Katra and Patnitop. It can be customized to include other meals.
- Transfers from Jammu Airport / Railway Station to Hotel to Jammu Airport / Railway Station.
- Local Sightseeing tour from Hotel to the Temple covering the way points.
- All Transportation in Non AC Indica or similar vehicle with Driver with ample local knowledge as per the above tour.
- Transportation charges are inclusive of all Fuel Charges, Daily Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Toll taxes and Parking.
- Local assistance if required.
- GST @5%
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Travel With Kiomoi ?
Best Price Guaranteed We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
Dedicated Tour Planner As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one.
Customization A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
Assistance 24X7 If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Customers Delight Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
Total Reviews 29
Overall Review 29