Vailankanni Chruch tour Travel Package
The Vailankanni Church tour package by Kiomoi is a 4 days and 3 nights tour package, which covers the destinations of Vailankanni and Pondicherry, situated in South India.
The starting point of the tour package is Chennai, which is the capital of Tamil Nadu. The city is a major tourist destination, and is most renowned for Marina Beach, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, to name just a few.
The town of Vailankanni in Tamil Nadu is one of the most popular tourist attractions of the state, situated 350 kilometers from the state?s capital, Chennai. The town is most famous for its churches and beaches, some of the most famous being Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health, Velankanni Beach, Morning Star Church.
Pondicherry, another famous tourist destination, is a union territory, bordered with Tamil Nadu. The tranquil city is well renowned for Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Rock Beach and Old Light House, among others.
The best time to visit South India is from the months of October to March, and this luxury tour package is best when availed during these months.
Vailankanni Chruch tour Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Vailankanni Chruch tour 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Pondichery||1 Night||South Avenue / Similar||Royal Park / Similar||Sunway Manor / Similar|
|Velankanni||3 Night||Sea Gate / Similar||Picnic Hotel / Similar||Comfort Inn Mgm Resort / Similar|
- Accomodation In well appointed Room
- Daily breakfast in the Hotels
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour by AC Car
- Good driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected]%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.