Samudra Travel Package
Known as the paradise of the South, Kerala is a home to enchanting lush greenery backed with sprawling tea and spice gardens, sparkling lakes and beaches, picturesque backwaters, exotic cuisine and rich art and culture. Owing to its natural scenic magnificence, holiday in Kerala is surely in every traveler?s bucket-list. This affordable Kerala tour package is just perfect for nature lovers, couples and families alike. Tourists can choose from a variety of budget-friendly Kerala holiday packages at Kiomoi to plan their upcoming vacation.
This 03 nights and 04 days tour package covers some of the best pick destinations from Kerala including Thiruvananthapuram, Kanyakumari and Kovalam. The trip marks its beginning in the capital city of Kerala- Thiruvananthapuram (now known as Trivandrum). Sightseeing in Trivandrum includes Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple, Napier Museum and Thiruvananthapuram Zoo. Popular for capturing perfect sunrise and sunset over the ocean, Kanyakumari is another must-visit place in Kerala. The Kanyakumari Beach, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Kanyakumari Temple and the Gandhi Memorial are the highlights of sightseeing in Kanyakumari. Kovalam sightseeing is incomplete without its Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach and Samudra Beach. Also, this beach town offers a lot of leisure options to its tourists like sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages and special cultural programs.
The state is blessed with a pleasant temperature throughout the year making it a hit holiday escapade for many. So, jump into your traveling shoes with this well-planned itinerary as you book this Kerala tour package and make lifetime memories.
Samudra Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Samudra 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard / Similar|
|Thiruvananthapuram||2 Night||Geeth International Hotel|
|Kovalam||1 Night||Sea Rock Resort|
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcohlic)
- Accommodation in Double room in Trivandrum and Kovalam.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- All Transportation by Private AC Car with Driver with ample local knowledge as per the above tour.
- Transportation charges are inclusive of all fuel charges, daily driver allowance, night charges, toll taxes and parking.
- Limit of 600 km for 4 days for taxi. Extra km will be charged @ Rs 12 per km.
- Local assistance if required.
- Local guides for sight-seeing.
- GST @5%
- Any optional activities like boating, trekking, paragliding, jungle safari, Elephant safari, Kath kali show and Ayurveda massages.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any still / video camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities are chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price Exclusive of GST 5%.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.