Glimpse of Sundarban Vivada cruise Travel Package
Located in eastern part of India, West Bengal is a culturally diverse state. It attracts a great number of tourists every year as the state is bestowed with mesmerising landscapes, gushing sea, blossoming tea gardens, huge deltas, lush green forests, plentiful wildlife, ancient temples and magnificent British monuments. While Durga Puja in Kolkata and the picturesque vistas of Darjeeling is on every traveller?s list, West Bengal is a home to much more beautiful places yet to be explored by majority of tourists.Popularly known as the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bangladesh, Sundarbans is a vast forest area situated in the coastal region of the Bay of Bengal. It houses the famous Sunderban National Park, which is one of the largest national parks in India. It boasts of an exotic array of flora and fauna species, especially Royal Bengal Tiger. In addition to tigers, the park also houses a number of reptiles, birds, and other animals such as monkeys, wild boar, and deer. The Nilkamalor Hiron Point and Katka viewpoints are the must-visit during this tour package as they offer fantastic views of animals in the wilderness. Also, tourists can enjoy the mud-flats called Chargheri Char where they can enjoy coastal trekking.
Glimpse of Sundarban Vivada cruise Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Glimpse of Sundarban Vivada cruise 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Deluxe|
|Sunderban||3 nights||Vivada Cruise|
- Accommodation will be provided at Lower deck.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drop in exclusive NAC Indica.
- All journey will be held at Cruise only.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- All meals (Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner) will be provided.
- Liquor charges would be extra.
- All Rooms are River Facing.
- Air conditioned with individual controller.
- Attached Bath with Hot and Cold Water.
- Intercom facility.
- Personal Coffee/Tea Maker.
- Locker on request.
- The suites have extra bed provision.
- Bar and Restaurant with a capacity of 80pax, Terrace restaurant, Cuisines from all over the world and Live Kitchen to try out local recipes .
- In Activity rooms - Gym, Massage Rooms, Steam cum Sauna, Juice counter, Library and TV, Loungers and Gift Shop will be available.
- 24hours wireless internet facility.
- Children below five years sharing the room is chargeable 20% extra.
- For stay in Upper deck Rs 4000/- would be extra.
- These costing wouldl be apply for Indians only.
- All applicable taxes and Room Service Charges.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.