Gandhi Circuit Travel Package
India?s western most state-Gujarat is popularly known as the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi, father of the nation. The state of Gujarat is bestowed with many historical sites, spiritual destinations, wildlife sanctuaries and picturesque locations. While Gujarat tourism has a lot to offer its tourists with, one can simply cannot ignore the influence of Mahatma Gandhi in this religious and cultural state..The Gandhi Circuit Holiday package has been specially tailored for the travellers who wish to know about the ancient India and are strong believers of Mahatma Gandhi. A coastal city in Gujarat, Porbandar is the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi and hence is a place rich in history, culture and religion. Sightseeing in Porbandar includes a visit to some of the most beautiful temples like Kirti Mandir, Sudama Mandir and Bharat Mandir. Other tourist attractions in Porbandar includes Porbandar Beach, Porbandar Bird Sanctuary and Nehru Planetarium. Situated on the banks of the river Sabarmati, the capital city of Gujarat-Ahmedabad is known for its rich cultural heritage. Some of the most popular tourist places to visit in Ahmedabad are Swaminarayan Temple, Sabarmati Ashram, World Vintage Car Museum and Kankaria Lake. Known as the commercial centre of textiles and diamond, the city of Surat is a home to tourist attractions like Dumas Beach, Tithal Beach, Sardar Patel Museum and the Dutch Garden.
Gandhi Circuit Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Gandhi Circuit 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Porbandar||1 NightS||Hotel Natraj/ Similar||Hotel President /Similar||Lords Eco Inn / Similar|
|Ahmedabad||1 Nights||Hotel Prime/ Similar||Hotel Ashish /Similar||Comfart Inn Persident / Similar|
|Surat||1 Nights||Hotel Stay Inn/ Similar||Embassy Hotel /Similar||Country Inn And Suites By Raddisson / Similar|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.