Emerald Beaches Travel Package
The land of culture and natural beauty, the district of Sindhudurg is famous Beaches, Backwater, Waterfalls and Pilgrimage centers. The major attraction here is the long and narrow stretch of beaches. Therefore, for all the beach lovers out there, Kiomoi offers the best of Emerald Beaches tour packages at low prices.
This 03 nights and 04 days Maharastra holiday package will take you to destinations like Tarkarli, Malvan, Kudal, Vengurla, Kunkeshwar and Kankavli. Sightseeing in Vengurla includes a visit to Vengurla Beach. The Malvan-Tarkarli tour packages include a visit to tourist places like Nivati Beach, Sagareshwar Beach, Ganapati Mandir and Vetoba Mandir. With sparkling blue waters and endless stretches of golden or silver sand, beach lovers are sure to make some unforgettable memories here. Malvan is a culturally and historically important town in the Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra. Snorkeling at Tsunami Island is the highlight of this emerald beach package. Also, visit Sindhudurg Fort, Gold Ganapati Mandir (Medha), Ozar and Anganewadi Mandir here. End your trip by visiting the final destination, Kunkeshwar. Tourist places in Kunkeshwar includes Achara beach, Rameshwar Mandir and Kunkeshwar Mandir.
Kiomoi offers some of the best beach getaway packages where the couples can spend unlimited time walking on the sandy shores, enjoying the coastal cool breeze and the soothing sunsets.
Emerald Beaches Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Emerald Beaches 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Malvan||2 Nights||Tarkarli Niwas / Similar||Chivala Beach Hotel / Similar||Avisa Nila Beach resort / Similar|
|Vengurla||1 Night||Konkan Kinara / Similar||Sagar Resort / Similar||Sun Burn Beach Resort / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily Breakfast in all hotels
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive Ac Car with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Any water sport activities (like Snorkling, Scuba diving, Dolfin safari)
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.