Discover FootHill Himalayas Travel Package
This unique tour itinerary gives visitors complete over viewing of the Himalayan destinations that Eastern Himalayas has to offer. Though fast changing, it upholds the blend of being very much in the Himalayas. Darjeeling-The British Retreat during Colonial Raj and Sikkim the remains of the lost Kingdom. It facilitates to explore the unexplored.
Discover FootHill Himalayas Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Discover FootHill Himalayas 4 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Darjeeling||1 night||Hotel Broadway / similar hotel|
|Gangtok||2 night||Hotel Comfort Inn / similar hotel|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 3 nights & 04 days in well appointed rooms.
- Veg breakfast in all the hotels.
- Pick and drop from Airport/ Railway Station in Indica/ similar vehicle.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in Indica/ similar vehicle.
- Package includes cost for driver allowance, toll taxes, parking charges, state permits and night halt charges.
- Well educated drivers who will have thorough knowledge of entire route map.
- Free local assistance if required.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner (except House boat stay).
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
Recently we went on a trip to Darjeeling and Gangtok trip was very well organised,drivers/cars were on time and it was My first Trip organised by kiomoi,hotels location was awesome and each n everything was perfect
It was an awesome trip. The guides are very friendly and cooperative. Hotels are awesome and definitely in budget. Take a tour definitely with these guys. India is really incredible.