Royal Rajasthan Fort and Palaces Travel Package
If you wish to explore the majestic state of Rajasthan like never before, then the Experience Rajasthan Like Kings tour package is exactly what you have been looking for. This budget tour package by Kiomoi starts with the capital of India, Delhi, then through Agra descends into the marvel that is Rajasthan, covering all major cities and tourist spots across a span of 17 days and 16 nights. This budget package is perfect for those who don?t want to spend too much, but don?t wish to compromise on their holiday either. The starting point of the tour package is Delhi, which is famous for The Red Fort, Qutb Minar and Humayuns Tomb, among many others. The next in the tour is Agra, which is renowned for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Akbar Fort, etc. Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is the first stop in Rajasthan, and the city is famous among tourists for Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, to name just a few. Ajmer, the next destination, is famous for Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ana Sagar Lake, and Lake Foy Sagar. The next stop of this tour package is Pushkar, known for Pushkar Lake, Savitri Mata Temple, and various other famous tourist attractions. The next in the tour is Chittorgarh, which is renowned for Chittor Fort, Vijaya Stambha, and Meera Temple. Udaipur, another tourist favorite is the next stop along the way.The city is most well known for City Palace, Lake Pichola, and Jag Mandir, among other marvelous spots in the city. The next major stop, Jodhpur, is famous for Mehrangarh, Umaid Bhavan Palace, and Jaswant Thada, among others. Jaisalmer is the next city being covered, which is famous for Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh and The Thar Heritage Museum. Bikaner and Mandawa are the last stops, and are known for Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, and Mandawa Fort.The best time to visit Rajasthan is from October to March, when the scorching summer heat is not there to ruin your fun.
Royal Rajasthan Fort and Palaces Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Royal Rajasthan Fort and Palaces 16 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||STD 3*|
|Delhi||2 Night||Clarks Inn / Similar|
|Agra||1 Night||Atulya Taj Hotel / Similar|
|Jaipur||2 Night||The Park Classic/ Similar|
|Pushkar||1 Night||Pushkar Lagacy / Similar|
|Chittorgarh||1 Night||Amrit Manthan / Similar|
|Udaipur||2 Night||Pahuna Haveli / Similar|
|Ghanerao||1 Night||Ghanerao royal Castle / Similar|
|Jodhpur||1 Night||Parkk Boutique / Similar|
|Jaisalmer||1 Night||Hotel Hayyat / Similar|
|Sam||1 Night||The Desert Camp / Similar|
|Bikaner||1 Night||Harasar Haveli / Similar|
|Mandawa||1 Night||Hotel Royal Rest / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room on Dbl /Twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Ghanerao, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Mandava.
- Camp stay at Jaisalmere including Breakfast, Dinner.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive AC Car with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- [email protected]%
- Guide fee/charges for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided except in camp.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
Planning our travels through Kiomoi was a very good experience. They kept us updated with the changes in the itinerary and gave us local, reliable contacts in almost all of our locations around India.