Temples of Tamil Nadu Travel Package
The Temples of Tamil Nadu tour package by Kiomoi is a 14 days budget tour package, which covers 12 of the most important destinations historically and religiously in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. This tour package is not just for religious people, but is a great opportunity for history buffs, architecturally inclined, and for anyone who wants to marvel at the majestic culture of our country.
Tamil Nadu is one of the most historically significant and culturally rich states of India, and is a major tourist destination. The tour package will cover some of the most major sights of the state, starting from the capital of Chennai, and concluding the tour in the city of Tiruchirapalli.
The major points of interest being covered in the destinations of Chennai, Tirupati, Thiruvannamalai, Thirukkadaiyur, Kumbakonam, Thanjavur, Ramesvaram, Kanyakumari, Courtallam, Madurai, Namakkal, and Tiruchirapalli are Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Venkateswara Temple, Annamalaiyar Temple, Airavatesvara Temple, Brihadeeswarar Temple, Ramanathaswamy Temple, Thanumalayan Temple, Meenakshi Amman Temple, Narasimhaswamy Temple, among various others.
Other destinations covered in the tour package are Edward Elliot?s Beach, Sri Ramakrishna Math, Muruga Temples, Nataraja Temple, Sarangapani Temple, Brahadhiswara Temple, Devi Pattinam etc.
The best time to visit Tamil Nadu is from November to February, when the weather is suitable for a holiday. Tamil Nadu has something for everyone, of all ages and interests. Book the Temples of Tamil Nadu tour package so that you don?t miss out on all that this state has to offer.
Temples of Tamil Nadu Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Temples of Tamil Nadu 14 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Chennai||1 Night||Mars Deluxe Hotel / Similar||Royal Regency / Similar||Nilgiris Hotel / Similar|
|Tirupati||1 Night||Gopi Krishna Hotel / Similar||Bhimas Deluxe Hotel / Similar||Fortune Kences Hotel / Similar|
|Thiruvannamalai||1 Night||Ganesh International Hotel / Similar||Trishul Hotel / Similar||Arunai Anantha Hotel / Similar|
|Thirukkadaiyur||1 Night||Chella Hotel / Similar||Sathabhishekam Hotel / Similar||Sathabhishekam Hotel / Similar|
|Kumbakonam||1 Night||Green Park Hotel / Similar||Rayas Annexee-I Hotel / Similar||Paradise Resort / Similar|
|Thanjavur||1 Night||Tamil Nadu Hotel / Similar||Gnanam Hotel / Similar||Oriental Tower Hotel / Similar|
|Rameswaram||1 Night||Sri Saravana Hotel /Similar||Sunrise View Hotel / Similar||Royal Park Hotel / Similar|
|Thiruchendur||1 Night||Siva Murugan Lodge / Similar||Chitra Park Hotel / Similar||Udhayam International Hotel / Similar|
|Kanyakumari||1 Night||Gopi Nivas / Similar||Singaar International Hotel / Similar||Sea View / Similar|
|Courtallam||1 Night||Tamil Nadu Hotel Courtallam / Similar||Srishty Garden Resorts / Similar||Anand Classic / Similar|
|Madurai||1 Night||Duke Hotel / Similar||Supreme Hotel / Similar||Grt Regency / Similar|
|Namakkal||1 Night||Vangili International / Similar||Golden Palace / Similar||Golden Palace / Similar|
|Tiruchirapalli||1 Night||Femina Hotel / Similar||Mayas Hotel / Similar||Sangam Hotel / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily breakfast Fix Menu at all the places.
- All intercity transfers, pick and drops, sightseeing tours and excursions in AC CAR Innova with driver having ample local knowledge of Tamil Nadu.
- Free local assistance if required.
- Alternate hotels of equivalent category will be provided in case of rooms not available in the below mentioned hotels due to any reason.
- GST @5%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.