Rajasthan Village Horse Safari Trip Travel Package
Located in the north-western part of India, Rajasthan is one of the most vibrant states in the country. From classic forts, fairy tale palaces to traditional Rajasthani culture, this tourist destination in India never fails to leave its travelers awe-struck with its exquisite charm and aura. This enchanting state is also widely known for its palatable cuisine and astonishing folk art. A perfect getaway for families and backpackers alike, one can find the best of Rajasthan tour packages at low prices only at Kiomoi.com.
This 13 nights and 14 days Rajasthan Village and Horse Safari holiday package includes avisit to some of the most enhancing tourist destinations in Rajasthan like Agra, Jaipur,Jodhpur, Kumbhalgarh, Ghanerao, Ranakpur and Udaipur. The tour begins at the capital city of India- Delhi. Visitors would embark their journey with Agra being the first destination.Visit to the famous Taj Mahal (one of the 7 Wonders of the World) is the highlight of thisholiday Package. From ancient grand fortresses of the pink city- Jaipur to the city of lakes- Udaipur with its floating palaces and from quaint villages and temples in Ghanerao, Ranakpur and Narlai to Camel and Horse safari in the sand dunes and Aravalli ranges, this smartly tailored Rajasthan Village and Horse Safari Trip package is your ticket to the era of Rajput Valor and grandeur.
Book Rajasthan tour packages to witness the irresistible appeal of Rajasthani cities and their bustling bazaars, monuments and experience an unforgettable hospitality.
Rajasthan Village Horse Safari Trip Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Rajasthan Village Horse Safari Trip 14 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Delhi||1 Night||Airport Inn Hotel / similar hotel||Ajanta Hotel / similar hotel||Clark Heights / similar hotel|
|Agra||1 Night||Kamal Hotel / similar hotel||Udupi Inn Hotel / similar hotel||Taj Plaza Hotel / similar hotel|
|Jaipur||2 Night||Airport Inn Hotel / similar hotel||Ajanta Hotel / similar hotel||Clark Heights / similar hotel|
|Jodhpur||1 Night||Centre Point Hotel / similar hotel||Astoria The Hote / similar hotel||Lake View Resort / similar hotel|
|Kumbhalgarh||1 Night||Ratnadeep Hotel / similar hotel||Kumbhal Palace / similar hotel||Karni Palace / similar hotel|
|Ghanerao||2 Night||Ghanerao royal Castle / similar hotel||Ghanerao royal Castle / similar hotel||Ghanerao royal Castle / similar hotel|
|Narlai||1 Night||Ravla Khempur / similar hotel||Ravla Khempur / similar hotel||Ravla Khempur / similar hotel|
|Ranakpur||1 night||Shilpi Hotel / similar hotel||Arany Awas / similar hotel||Fateh Bagh Hotel / similar hotel|
|Muchala Mahaver||1 night||Camp / similar hotel||Camp / similar hotel||Camp / similar hotel|
|Udaipur||1 night||Saheli Palace Hotel / similar hotel||Lake Pichola Hotel / similar hotel||Amantra Comfort Hotel / similar hotel|
- Accomodation in well appointed double room
- Daily Breakfast in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kumbalgarh, Ghanerao, Narlai, Ranakpur, Muchala Mahaver, Udaipur. It can be customized to include other meals.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive AC Indigo with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- GST TAX @ 5%
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.