Gangtok Gocheala Trek Travel Package
Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim is a home to snow draped hills, sparkling rivers, cheese shops, churches and monasteries. Marked as one of the important tourist destinations in the North East, Gangtok-Sikkim tourism invites backpackers to appreciate the beauty of nature and enjoy complete peace and serenity. Lying at an elevation of 8,586 metres, the state?s highest point is the summit of Kanchenjunga which is the third highest peak of the world. With trekking being the most popular activity in the state, Kiomoi brings forward its specially designed Gangtok Gocheala trek packages at affordable prices.
With this 10 nights and 11 days Gangtok-Sikkim holiday package, witness some of the breath-taking trekking destinations including Yuksom, Tsokha, Dzongri, Thansing and Kalimpong. The first day of the tour includes sightseeing at Gangtok like visit to Rumtek Monastry. The real trail for the Sikkim in East India starts from the day 2 in which the Rumtek-Yuksom circuit is covered in leaps and bounds. Followed by Yuksom-Tsokha circuit, Tsokha-Dzongri, and Thansing, the travellers during the first five days tour will get the real glimpse of the tradition and culture of the people living in the East India. From the sixth day onwards, the tour reaches to Samit Lake. The day 7 siphons from the Goecha La Trek. From the day 8, the entire tour starts wrapping up and its journey ends at the peak destination that is Kalimpong.
This is indeed the most popular trek in Sikkim outlined with superb mountain views, a floral manifestation in summer and views of pristine forests. The best season visit this trek is from March to June and October to December. For best of adventure treks and tourism, book economy tour packages only at Kiomoi.com.
Gangtok Gocheala Trek Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Gangtok Gocheala Trek 11 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Gangtok||1 Nights||Hotel New Orchid/ Similar|
|Yuksom||2 Nights||Camp Tents / similar hotel|
|Tsokha||2 Nights||Camp Tents / similar hotel|
|Dzongri||1 Nights||Camp Tents / similar hotel|
|Thansing||2 Nights||Camp Tents / similar hotel|
|Samitilake||1 Nights||Camp Tents / similar hotel|
|Kalimpong||1 Nights||Summit Barsana/Similar|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.