Enchanting Manali Travel Package
Nestled in the Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh is one of the most captivating tourist destinations in Northern India. Blessed with pristine cultural heritage and natural beauty, this state has a strong Tibetan presence. Backpackers can explore the tribal circuit of Himachal by availing this Enchanting Himachal tour package offered by Kiomoi.com.
This 10 nights and 11 days tour package will take the travellers through the tribal regions of Shimla, Sarahan, Sangla, Kalpa, Nako, Tabo, and Kibber. Adding vigour to the tour, sightseeing to Manali is also included. A trip to this tribal circuit will give the tourists a chance to explore lush green terrains, Rocky Mountains, beautiful lakes, golden deserts and centuries old monasteries, making it a hit offbeat tourist destination.
So, put on your travel shoes and get a chance to get close with the tribal life of these regions and explore the exotic flora and fauna..
Enchanting Manali Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Enchanting Manali 11 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Shimla||2 Night||Gulmarg Regency / Similar||Hotel Le Royale / Similar|
|Narkanda||1 Night||Narkanda Camps Resort / Similar||Narkanda Camps Resort / Similar|
|Sarahan||1 Night||Shivling View guest House / Similar||Snowview Sarahan hotel / Similar|
|Kalpa||2 Night||Blue Lotus Hotel / Similar||Golden Apple Resort / Similar|
|Tabo||1 Night||Sakyas abode / Similar||Sakyas abode / Similar|
|Kaza||1 Night||Spiti hotel / Similar||Tourist lodge / Similar|
|Manali||2 Night||Green Swiss Cottage / Similar||Imperial Palace Manali / Similar|
- Accomodation in well appointed room
- Daily Breakfast in Manali, Shimla, Narkanda,Sarahan
- Breakfast & Dinner at Tabo, Kaza, and Kalpa.it can be customized to
- Transfers from Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Delhi.
- Local Sightseeing tour.
- All Transportation in By SUVor similar vehicle for 08 days with Driver with ample local knowledge as per the above tour.
- Transportation charges are inclusive of all Fuel Charges, Daily Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Toll taxes and Parking.
- Local assistance if required.
- Inner line Permit to restricted areas
- *** Spiti Valley Tabo, Kaza, and Kalpa route is closed in winter due to snow please check before booking
- [email protected]%
- Spiti valley Route to manali Normally closed during Winter, check before booking.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Must See India reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.