Best of North East Tour Travel Package
The Lushgreen Meadows of Wildlife tour package by Kiomoi covers the destinations of Shillong, Kaziranga, Bomdila, Tawang, Bhalukpong and Guwahati. This tour package makes sure you experience the best of Northeast India, and do not miss on the important places and activities.
The starting point of the tour is Shillong, which is Meghalaya?s capital, and one of the most famous hill stations in the Northeast. This popular city is famous for its museums, waterfalls and scenic views. Some of the most famous tourist attractions are Nohkalikai Falls, Don Bosco Museum, Air Force Museum, among others.
The next in this tour package is Kaziranga. Situated in Assam, Kaziranga National Park is home to various species of migratory birds, rhinoceroses, elephants, among other rare species.Bomdila is the next stop along the way, in the Lushgreen Meadows of Wildlife tour package.Situated in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, it is another famous tourist destination in Northeast.Some of the major tourist attractions in Bomdila include Bomdila Monastery, Chilipam Monastery, and Sessa Orchid Sanctuary.
The next destination in this tour is the town of Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh. A popular hillstation, the town is famous for Tawang Monastery, War Memorial, Penga Teng Tso Lake, among various others.Bhalukpong is the next destination in this tour package, again situated in Arunachal Pradesh. The town is famous for trekking, hiking, camping, and some of the popular tourist attractions include Pakhui Wildlife Sanctuary, Sessa Orchid Sanctuary, etc.
The last destination in this tour package is Guwahati, one of the most popular tourist spots inAssam. The city is famous for Kamakhya Temple, Assam State Museum and Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra.
October to April is the perfect time to visit the Northeast, and this tour package is best when availed during this time period..
Best of North East Tour Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Best of North East Tour 11 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Shillong||2 nights||Boulevard Hotel / similar hotel||Pegasus Crown Hotel / similar hotel|
|Kaziranga||2 nights||Bonhabi Resorts / similar hotel||Wild Grass Hotel / similar hotel|
|Bomdila||1 night||La Hotel / similar hotel||Native Inn / similar hotel|
|Tawang||2 night||Tawang Inn / similar hotel||Gakyi Khang Zhang Hotel / similar hotel|
|Bhalukpung||2 night||Prashanti Tourist Cottages / similar hotel||Welcome Heritage Elephant Point Retreat / similar hotel|
|Guwahati||1 night||Kuber International Hotel / similar hotel||Ambarish Grand Residency Hotel / similar hotel|
- Accomodation in well appointed Room in Hotel and Homestays
- Daily breakfast fixe menu /buffet in the hotel or Home stays
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour by private Car
- Experieneced driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- [email protected]% will be extra on bills
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.
Give Your Review on this Package
I planned for Arunachal Pradesh to beat the heat of May. While I was searching for an operator who will arrange my trip, I found Kiomoi. I always wanted someone expert in Arunachal and hence researched about Kiomoi and found them suitable. It was very prompt and professional reply from Nitin Dagar and very helpful voice. Without any hesitation, I opted for these guys. What an excellent arrangement was done, hats off brother. All our stay was very comfortable and relaxing. The quality of hotel rooms was superb and value for the money. Car given was on good condition and driver was professional. I strongly recommend Kiomoi guys for The Arunachal, I look forward to have one more trip arranged by Nitin for me in near future. .
They arranged for us private tour to Arunachal Pradesh. They booked our stay in good hotel and homestays. The driver gave us a confirmation call a day before our scheduled arrival at Guwahati. The whole experience was seamless and our contact from Kiomoi was always available for a chat for any issues during the trip.
Excellent service!!!! WE went to NE Gowhati, Cherapunji, Shiilong. All the planning was done by them. Laxmi gave excellent support. She has responded to every call of mine, and responded all mails promptly. They are reasonably priced. Hotels were good. Car and driver were very good. Would rate them 5/5. Small Improvement area?local coordinators could be in constant touch, and guide us better on local spots. Like for Kamakya temple in Gowhati, we could not get VIP ticket. Local person could have helped us. Overall we are very happy, as senior citizens we got high confidence in a total new place, with the support of Laxmi and her team. Would take their services in future.... Pictures of Kamakya temple Gowhati, Living root bridge Mawlylong near Shillong, Umangot river with crystal clear water and located near Bangladesh border, with a beautiful boat ride.
Went to Arunachal Pradesh in the last week of April 2018. The overall itinerary was good w.r.t. places being covered. Pros: 1. Provided a good Brezza car; even though driving was a bit rash (which looks to be so generally in Arunachal), driver had good control in the bad roads. His attitude was good; not too much talkative. 2. Hotel Norpheal Retreat at Dirang was a quality hotel included in our package (even though there were local issues there, the property looked to be the best in Dirang) 3. Hotel Taktsang at Tawang was a good hotel with decent food, where we stayed for 3 days. Staff is polite and helpful. Room heater was available. (Kettle in room and wooden floor would have made it better. Lift is Cons: 1. Bhalukpong River Resort was mentioned in the plan, which is actually a kind of homestay. Needs lot of renovation for a tourist stay (No kettle, room heater also). Stay for one day was not a concern. 2. It was told by driver that there was some strike on our way back and hence our Bomdila stay was skipped and we were brought to Bhalukpong again. (I was not well, and hence thought one day rest is fine). We were to stay at Tezpur in the final day, but were somehow brainwashed to continue staying there. Even though the manager at Bhalukpong hotel was very helpful and friendly, change of plans at last moment is not welcome for any tourist. Conclusion: The tour plan was good w.r.t. places being covered. However, I want to make these points: 1. Once an itinerary is made, Kiomoi must instruct not to deviate from the plan. 2. Please ensure that all the hotels are of good quality for tourists. There were better options at Bhalukpong. Forgot to mention this at the end: The Kiomoi representative with whom we interacted, was very cooperative and helpful. I think Kiomoi has got the best person for the job.